Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not my best performance, but it will have to do. I did notice someone entering score sheets into a laptop when I registered on Sunday around 12:30. Maybe this is a new trend, fast posting of preliminary scores. Yeah!!!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WoW :shocked: I had my highest finish ever!!!
Big congrats to Team mate Gene Z. for his win in SubCompact. Im proud of you bro :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
5,227 Posts
Congratulations to everyone for some great shooting. Terminator a special congrats on a personal best. I was looking for your UL score but didn't see it, whats up? ;)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don
Several have asked me that same question, and the problem has been the monsoon season around here hasnt allowed me to resight in my C-More since i got it back, but rest assured it will be ready for Jackson. :rollsmiley:

·
5,227 Posts
Originally posted by Terminator
Don
Several have asked me that same question, and the problem has been the monsoon season around here hasnt allowed me to resight in my C-More since i got it back, but rest assured it will be ready for Jackson. :rollsmiley:

I understand; I have been through a few Monsoons. Are we going to see some scores from "Ballistic Jelly" soon?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I cant answer that one. Only the lady herself can tell us for sure.

·
5,227 Posts
Originally posted by Terminator
I cant amswer that one. Only the lady herself can tell us for sure.
Okay Mrs. Ballistic Jelly;

Lets get on the ball and get registered to do some shooting. I am expecting to see your scores soon. :cool:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Congrats to 156 Phillip Strader, Jr. for an outstanding Master Stock winning score of 44.36 !!

What is more amazing than the Master Stock win is that he also won Master - Unlimited - with a regular Glock 17!!

No surprise that his team, Team Turtle (featuring Todd "Turtle" Sindelar) also won the Master Team event.

Great shooting Phil & Co. !!

Regards,

D. Johnson

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Carlitos
Congrats to 156 Phillip Strader, Jr. for an outstanding Master Stock winning score of 44.36 !!

What is more amazing than the Master Stock win is that he also won Master - Unlimited - with a regular Glock 17!!

No surprise that his team, Team Turtle (featuring Todd "Turtle" Sindelar) also won the Master Team event.

Great shooting Phil & Co. !!

Regards,

D. Johnson
Its always great to see one of the greats show up at a GSSF event, but i guess were a little spoiled since we have our own greats like Grady, and Bobby that show up most of the time. I would have loved it if GLW had been there along with BobbyC for a Master Stock team and observed the outcome.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Don At PC
Okay Mrs. Ballistic Jelly;

Lets get on the ball and get registered to do some shooting. I am expecting to see your scores soon. :cool:
I heard from a super secret unnamed source that Ballistic Jelly will start getting ready for her first GSSF event this weekend.

Of course i can neither confirm nor deny this rumor. :clown:

·
Registered
10,101 Posts
A Dutch Uncle was seen whispering something in her ear.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Congrats. to Gene Z for his major sub win, and for Bob Oswald for his first sub 100 match.:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by GJM89
Congrats. to Gene Z for his major sub win, and for Bob Oswald for his first sub 100 match.:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

HOOYAH GENE AND DOUBLETAP! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts