close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Waiting In Agony...

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by -, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Guest

YO!
    Waiting for these GSSF match results is agony, A-G-O-N-Y! I would like to know if anyone would PM me when the Rickmond CA results are in. I don't think i can pull up the site just to find they havent been posted yet (again)... In '02 my match total was 523.1 and in '03 my match total was 424.36 and i would really like to know if i have knocked off another 100 seconds!!... Unfortunatly i am not a junior anymore. Oh Well, we'll see.
    PEACE!
    Scarlet ~2

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

The "Preliminary" Richmond, CA results have been available at www.gssfonline.com for about a week now.;Q

3. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Well my interest has been stimulated...how ya do? ;f Ya know if you keep this up in 3-4 years you will be shooting on top of the Amateur Class:cool:

4. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

Every time I click on "California" in the match results section I get taken directly to the Norco results. The site doesn't even show "Richmond" as an option to click on.

5. gary newport

gary newport

It does now. Previously, I could only find Richmond, CA preliminary results from the "Hot Topics" page.

6. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

Somebody from GSSF was surfing GT tonight, because it's on the Match Results page now.

Scarlett, I went through the entire Richmond results and I didn't see the name Scarlett Begonia anywhere, sorry.

7. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

Scarlet, it looks like your score this year is 312.24. You are making good progress! BTW, welcome to the GSSF Forum!

Dan & Nan

8. Guest

Thanks for helping me out.I found my scores form the last three years. Scarlet Begonia is only my screen name and im very excited to be a part of GSSF because its fun for me and my dad. I have impoved drastically in the last three years. (i think)
    2002-Match Total = 523.10
    2003-Match Total = 424.36
    2004-Match Total = 312
    Do you think these are good scores? I had a blast doing all of the matches. The last two years i was in the high jr. female category and now im just an amature civilian. But i still had a blast.
    Scarlet ~2

9. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Scarlett,

They are very respectable scores. Your next match will score well under 300. Then you can work on breaking 200. It won't be long before your name will be found on the first page of Am/Civ results.