close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wait time for pistol won at GSSF Match ??

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Chuckc, Oct 31, 2012.

1. glockchemist

glockchemist

I ended up doing a money order through my lgs so I wont know when they get the money. But like I said I expect 4+ months. Im gonna try and not think about it. As long as it gets here by may when I graduate and move I will be happy.

2. wilhelm51

wilhelm51

Once it left my hands I have no idea where it is. LGS says great we'll fax it I tell them no glock only excepts mail. I kind of wish you could log into a website somewhere that gave basic information like it has been received. Other then the LGS saying the did I have no idea that they did.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. yobohadi

yobohadi Peon Trainee

Email gssf@glock.us and ask them if they received your pistol certificate and payment. They will answer you, but it may take them a few days.

4. howardbrown

howardbrown Tacticool

I sent mine out for a Gen4 21 in the mail Sept 9th and they haven't cashed my check yet. My LGS gave me a copy of their FFL to mail with my certificate.

I just won another last weekend and will probably get the cert in about a month. I'm sure it will be 6 months after that, that I get the pistol. Maybe I'll pick a more common model this time.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  5. howardbrown

howardbrown Tacticool

I emailed GSSF on Monday to ask if they received my certificate and check. 2 hours later Jessica emailed me back saying yes they received it.
    I just checked my bank account and as of this morning they cashed my check. I'm thinking that is a good thing. Woohoo, bring on my new G21 Gen4.

6. yobohadi

yobohadi Peon Trainee

I'm at the 10 week mark and they just cashed my check for a Gen4 26. Hopefully that is a good sign.

Just out of curiosity has anyone received a "USA" marked/made Glock from a GSSF certificate yet?

7. wilhelm51

wilhelm51

They billed my credit card Wednesday so maybe I'll get a call from FFL mid November. It is a gen4 26 also.

8. howardbrown

howardbrown Tacticool

I just got a call from my LGS with good news. My Gen4 21 is in. I mailed my check 9-9-13, Glock cashed it 10-10-13 and LGS received it 10-22-13. That's 6 weeks from the day I mailed my check. Huge props to Glock and GSSF.

Now I'm gonna go pick it up.

9. markerbeacon

markerbeacon

22 Oct 2013

It’s been 20 weeks since I ordered my Glock 30 Gen 4 and Glock 27 Gen 4. (I won them both from two GSSF matches (Raffle and RO Drawing)) I sent an email to GSSF@glock.us this AM

I got back a replied within minutes. Basically the bottom line is mine should be on the next production run. She also said she didn’t have the production run schedule.

So I got nothing at all from GSSF customer service other than the fact she confirmed they had received my certificates.

Anyone have the Glock production run schedule?

10. arnoldstrong

arnoldstrong

They are really knowledgable though later in the process…once I got to about 6 months I started calling or emailing every few weeks and at the end they pretty much estimated the exact day it would get to my ffl.

11. wilhelm51

wilhelm51

Got a call just now to come pick it up.

12. BABOB

BABOB BRD Patient

I picked a Gen 4 G26 this year. They have billed the CC and I hope I too get a call this week. BUG gun match this weekend. ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

13. markerbeacon

markerbeacon

Just picked up my GSSF prize from my local FFL (ordered 8 Aug) Glock 27. Test fire date -26 Oct 2013.

Now, where's my G-30 Gen4 ordered in June

14. AJE

AJE Grumpy Old Man

Anybody ordered a 20 in awhile? Curious if those take longer than average vs say a 17.

15. SARDG

SARDG

I've had my Gen4 G20 about 6 months now, but had to wait 5 1/2 months to get it. Don't think they run those too often, but your order fulfillment success probably has something to do with timing.

16. yobohadi

yobohadi Peon Trainee

12 weeks of waiting paid off, I now have my 26 gen4 and can't wait to shoot it. Now I get to hurry up and wait for a 30s I just ordered.

17. AJE

AJE Grumpy Old Man

Cool. I've seen some blue label gen 4 20's out there but I guess that doesn't matter if they ship right from the manufacturer.

18. BABOB

BABOB BRD Patient

Got the call this afternoon from my FFL that my Gen4 G26 was in. Four to five weeks total wait time. That's the fastest I've ever got a GSSF gun back after sending in the paper work. Was going to clean her up and go practice a little tomorrow before the BUG match, but the match has been pushed back a week so I'll at least get a chance to break her in and practice. ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

19. coyote 30

coyote 30 COYOTE HUNTER!!

I am still waiting for my Gen 4 G21. I sent the certificate on Aug 7th and they cashed my upgrade fee about 3 weeks ago. Talked to my FFL yesterday and no show on the gun yet.

20. howardbrown

howardbrown Tacticool

That's weird. It might be because it was a gun I won in April in Norco, Ca and they didn't realized that I had waited until september to send it in.