Glock Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Officer Ryan Donald, who is white, reportedly shot two unarmed Black criminals, Andre Thompson and Bryson Chaplin early on Thursday morning after they allegedly attacked the officer with skateboards while resisting arrest for attempting to shoplift beer from a Safeway store.

The criminals, who are stepbrothers, survived the shooting and are expected to recover.
OK.... So I'm guessing they weren't unarmed....

One of the people promoting the protest defended the action by saying the reason for targeting the officer at his home was to drive down property values in the neighborhood and force the officer to move.
Really?? That's forward thinking.....:faint:

·
NRA Life Member
3,854 Posts
That's messed up. To go to the leos house to intimidate him and disrupt the neighborhood is pathetic. They should be dragged out of the area by their fingernails with pliers.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
I'd like to beat some of these people with a skateboard.

·
U S Veteran
2,472 Posts
The two thugs attacked Officer Donald with skateboards. They were trying to steal beer from a Safeway store. He shoot them.

WHAT"S THE PROBLEM?

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
According to the news report they used physical force (threw beer at the store employee). I would write it as a robbery.

·
NRA Life Member
73,603 Posts
OK.... So I'm guessing they weren't unarmed....
One of the people promoting the protest defended the action by saying the reason for targeting the officer at his home was to drive down property values in the neighborhood and force the officer to move.

Really?? That's forward thinking.....:faint:
Being communists, they didn't understand that driving down property values makes it HARDER to move, while driving up property values makes it more likely.

·
Registered
11,743 Posts
It's the new issue du jour around here. The reality is that in this region, two people have been beaten to death with skateboards. Bing or Google Kris Kime.

It doesn't help that Olympia is one of three hyper liberal areas in Washington state.

Of course, what is left out or purposely glossed over by the local media is that one of the two brothers reportedly has a history of assault and both brothers are no strangers to the CJ system.

·
Semper Paratus
30,881 Posts
As much as it pains me I volunteer to demonstrate to any of them just how deadly a skateboard could be.

They can have a holstered pistol I'll have the skateboard they can try and arrest me.

We can do it on pay per view
I'll even use a penny board
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
It's the new issue du jour around here. The reality is that in this region, two people have been beaten to death with skateboards. Bing or Google Kris Kime.

It doesn't help that Olympia is one of three hyper liberal areas in Washington state.

Of course, what is left out or purposely glossed over by the local media is that one of the two brothers reportedly has a history of assault and both brothers are no strangers to the CJ system.
Yea, why should facts matter.....:dunno:

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Perhaps the officer could go take a few swats at the protesters with a skateboard. Shouldn't be an issue for them, right? He'd be unarmed, after all...

-Pat

·
Registered
11,743 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I live about 20 mies north of Olympia so the coverage is on the news was quite a bit. Judging from the title of this thread, I'm guessing the op hasn't seen much coverage. They showed the protesters at the officers house this morning. Apparently nobody got the invite as there were only a couple of people including a kid. Their sign was in support of the police.

·
Registered
335 Posts
That's messed up. To go to the leos house to intimidate him and disrupt the neighborhood is pathetic. They should be dragged out of the area by their fingernails with pliers.
No. They should have been killed. Violently, brutally, and without quarter.

·
Most mackinest
12,568 Posts
Since I'm already on leave, if this was in my area, I would have to consider putting on a Guy Fawkes mask and heading over with a skateboard to make a point on those protesters.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts