close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

W a r n i n g !

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Feb 12, 2010.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

THIS IS NOT THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT!

This Forum is a place to help GSSF members learn about competition and a place to learn how to improve their GSSF shooting skills. It is a place for fellowship and well intended humor. It is a place where you can share your shooting experiences and photos. It is a place where you can find out who will be attending a match, where to stay, where to eat.

IT IS NOT THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT!​

Don't let this forum become like some of the other forums here. You are smarter than that. I started this forum in September 1999, and most of the time it has been fun. I do not receive compensation for being a moderator. It's a labor of love, but recently it has become labor, period.

This is not a question of second amendment rights, it's question of sound morale judgement. Under the second amendment right, you have the right to stand up in front of a large church congregation and tell the dirtiest joke you ever heard, but you don't. Exercise the same reasoning here!

Don't criticize, condemn or complain!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  2. Blacula

Blacula

Thanks for your efforts here, Danny. GSSF is a great asset to all of us. I don't know of any other manufacturer that offers the same benefits.

3. KDH3

KDH3 Go Gators!

4. Dingus

Dingus

Bravo, Danny! GSSF has always been about fun and fellowship to me. Hope to see you at Topton this year.

5. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Thanks DannyR, well said. I was getting tire of all the whinning and complaining. This is a place for fun and exchange of good info not a place to listen to nothing but gripes. All trolls --- GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don

6. deadday

deadday

Uhm...what does the 2nd Amendment have to do with telling dirty jokes in church?

7. ede

ede Bama's Friend

isn't getting tired of all the whinning (sic) and complaining whining and complaining?

8. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

You'll pay for that this weekend ede, he's on the road right now... :)

9. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Careful, ede, as Don does not fear a P.M. or the A.F. & A.M..:wavey:

10. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i think you're right Danny, Don is fearless

11. JC2317

JC2317

As a new member here I'd like to say that I have read through many of the posts in the GSSF forum, and doing so has convinced me to join the GSSF. Danny I think it is a great forum, and the posts on what GSSF matches are and all the helpfull hints for first timers are terrific. I hope to be shooting in a match soon, and many of my questions have already been answered in the posts.
    I have seen the complaints and I have to say I dont understand what some people are getting so upset about, and why they are doing it on here, but whatever. Also I have seen several posts where Danny or BabyG have offered to help someone with a specific problem with GSSF certificates, or told them who to contact at GSSF to get help, and they still complain! Cmon!

Anyway, Danny your forum has done what you intended it to do for me, I am a new member, and soon to be GSSF shooter, and I thank you for all your work.

12. MrVvrroomm

MrVvrroomm

Thanks Danny!

Oh, by the way, every pistol I've purchased with a GSSF certificate ONLY came with three magazines. LOL

13. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Hey Coach! :goodpost: I have stay away from the GSSF form due to all the complaining! Let them go to any other firearm manufacture to get the same deal!!!!

Keep up the good work with keeping this from what it is.....A GREAT place to make friends and talk "Shop"!

Dan:cool: