Vz58 for my Bushmaster A3

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by adamg01, Oct 8, 2010.

1. adamg01

adamg01

Trying to make a long story short as possible. I was with my BIL when he bought a NIB VZ58 which is distributed my Czechpoint through dtechnik I believe. I know he paid $650 for it and he claims it is worth $850 or something like that. He wants my Bushy A3 that I don't care that much for since I got my Arsenal Ak.

I just don't shoot my AR anymore and I probably have about 500 rounds through it. I know I can get $750-800 out of it without a lot of trouble. The VZ would be hard to turn loose with all the WASR Ak's going for $500 otd. I have always been interested in the VZ though and it would give me only one caliber to buy for both my assault rifles with the trade. I know mags are stupid expensive for the VZ.

Would it be a good deal to ask for some boot or maybe a couple hundred rounds of ammo in the deal?

2. .45Super-Man

.45Super-Man

I'd say he should even up with cash or something else. That said, I'll take an AK or VZ over a poodle shooter any day!

3. adamg01

adamg01

Yeah, that is kind of my thinking as well. I have the old school way of thinking on the subject....bigger bullets make bigger holes..

4. VA27

VA27

I've shot one of the Czechpoint guns and it was nice! Ask him to sweeten the pot with cash or 3 cans of ammo.