Vote By Mail...

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by deputy tom, Mar 21, 2020.

1. deputy tom

deputy tom Gringo Viejo

With the pandemic running thru PA it was suggested that we vote in the upcoming primary election by mail. Similar to an absentee ballot but no explanation needed to obtain the mail in ballot. tom.

www.votespa.com

2. skyfall

skyfall

If we go to mail-in ballots in the Presidential election I think there will be problems in the count.Either unregistered voters or illegal ballots and turmoil will ensure that the election will be contested.

3. Hoochrunners

Hoochrunners

I will vote in person as a matter of principle.

First it’s vote by mail. Then it will be vote by Internet. By mail I’m sure is already loaded with fraud.

4. deputy tom

deputy tom Gringo Viejo

Here in PA the primary is in late April. Who knows if the "lock down" will be lifted by the democrat governor. tom.

5. saltwater

saltwater

Do you vote by absentee ballot? I have in the past but stopped many years ago. The election officials (volunteers?) compare the signature on the mail-in ballot to the voter registration and they reject the ballot if the signatures don't match.

Does your voter registration list your party affiliation? Yes. So if the volunteer election official doesn't doesn't like voters registered as 'green party' or 'elephant party" then maybe the signatures don't match, in the opinion of the election official.

Too paranoid? Maybe not.

6. stonesfan99

stonesfan99

Who would be handling the ballots? USPS? LMFAO!!! They took over a month to ship a parcel to me from Amazon which was 2-day. No tracking, nothing. The distribution hub where my package was held up at basically told me hurry up and wait. If this is how they are planning to handle vote-by-mail, then yeah I'm totally against that, not reliable at all and wide open to people "losing" ballots for the candidate they don't like.