close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Voodoo assisted opening

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Flashpoint, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Flashpoint

Flashpoint NRA Member

I have a CRKT Voodoo plain edge for sale. For all practical purposes it's new. I still have the box. This knife has a very comfortable handle and locks up tight. It is the top of th line for CRKT. Read on for details.

Columbia River Voodoo is Pat Crawford’s stylish symmetrical folder with premium 154 CM blade steel, 6061 aluminum build and lightning-fast Tailwind™ assisted opening. Made in USA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Knife Features:

The Voodoo’s blade is premium 154 CM stainless steel, with a Rockwell hardness of 58-60. The blade is a modified spear point, hollow ground with a false top edge to aid penetration, while the blade spine keeps its full thickness for two thirds of its length for strength. The blade finish is a non-reflective light bead blast. Four lightening holes in the blade also add a decorative touch.

To aid grip, the handle features inlaid and textured strip inserts of black Santoprene® on both sides of the knife. Premium Torx® fasteners are used throughout. The Voodoo comes with a removable pocket/gear clip of 410 stainless steel in light bead-blast finish. The symmetrical clip can be reversed thanks to tapped holes on both sides of the knife.

I've just lost interest in this knife and I'm looking to fund a Spyderco or a Kershaw.

Asking $60 shipped.