close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Volunteer...

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by -, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Guest

I absolutly love going to the GSSF events and i would love to be a bigger part of that experience. I was wondering if GSSF takes volunteers for the matches or if any help is needed in the matches, anything i could do to be a bigger part of that would be so much fun to me. Could anyone help me out?
    MUCHOS GRACIAS!

Scaelet~2

2. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

Scarlett, I've never seen a club hosting a match that wouldn't be glad to have another volunteer Range Officer! Just contact the hosting club and let them know you are interested and I'll bet you will be on the roster! There are side benefits to being an RO as well, you can shoot ahead of other competitors and there is a drawing for a Glock of your choice, drawn just from that match's RO's! Plus you get neat shirt and have all the fun of assisting all the great competitors!

3. Guest

Sounds Good!
    Ok that sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Do you know how i would contact the Richmond Cali club Host?

Scarlet~2

4. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

Scarlett, In the past when I did this, (at the Richmond VA club coincidentally! :) ), I asked here in this forum if there was anyone from the host club that could give me a contact point. You could also post a question in the California State Club forum, http://www.glocktalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=102

One of those should get you a response... you have plenty of time until next year, right? ;) ;)

5. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member