Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Unmasked
5,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This coronavirus was obviously a lab-produced bioweapon. The only questions that remain are a) who developed it, b) who released it, and c) against whom?

A team of Australian scientists has produced new evidence that the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 is optimized for penetration into human cells rather than animal cells, undermining the theory that the virus randomly evolved in an animal subject before passing into human beings, and suggesting instead that it was developed in a laboratory.

The study, which has not yet been peer reviewed, provides new but not yet conclusive evidence favoring the theory that the novel coronavirus originated not in a food market as has been claimed, but rather in a laboratory, presumably one operated by the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, the city in which the first outbreak of COVID-19 occurred in December of 2019.

The lead researcher on the team says that the results represent either “a remarkable coincidence or a sign of human intervention” in the creation of the virus.

The authors of the study, led by vaccine researcher Nikolai Petrovsky of Flinders University in Australia, used a version of the novel coronavirus collected in the earliest days of the outbreak and applied computer models to test its capacity to bind to certain cell receptor enzymes, called “ACE2,” that allow the virus to infect human and animal cells to varying degrees of efficacy.

They tested the propensity of the COVID-19 virus’s spike protein, which it uses to enter cells, to bind to the human type of ACE2 as well as to many different animal versions of ACE2, and found that the novel coronavirus most powerfully binds with human ACE2, and with variously lesser degrees of effectiveness with animal versions of the receptor.

According to the study’s authors, this implies that the virus that causes COVID-19 did not come from an animal intermediary, but became specialized for human cell penetration by living previously in human cells, quite possibly in a laboratory.

Read more:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/e...idence-implying-covid-19-was-created-in-a-lab

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
I am certain China is sure the Aussies are mistaken and the world media and social websites will soon reflect that... those poor misunderstood Chinese being the victims of... American Imperialist Running Dog Lying Through Their Teeth Capitalist Warmonger's (or Australian in this case, but... 'Murica!) evil and a certain MAGA ner-do-well in office.

Let's see some peer review

·
Registered
975 Posts
I am certain China is sure the Aussies are mistaken and the world media and social websites will soon reflect that... those poor misunderstood Chinese being the victims of... American Imperialist Running Dog Lying Through Their Teeth Capitalist Warmonger's (or Australian in this case, but... 'Murica!) evil and a certain MAGA ner-do-well in office.
Wait we can do better than "mistaken," lemme see, here we go: The Aussies are racist!

·
Come on man!!
16,579 Posts

Let's see some peer review
Yeah, Nikolai Petrovsky and his team of researchers in Australia are about to meet a very bad end.

Red China isn't going to like this at all, especially if it turns out to be true.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
I don't think it is a stretch to conclude that this was an biological warfare experiment that China tested on the world , to see how well that they could keep it form spreading in their country , while spreading it throughout the world .

This was just a test , for something worst to come IMO . It just shows us how vulnerable the world is against this type of warfare .

·
Registered
31,774 Posts
It's not obvious at all. Almost no one except crackpots are claiming this is man-made. Maybe it was accidentally released from the lab but it still appears to be a natural virus.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
As others more knowledgeable in such matters than I have pointed out, it is quite possible that this virus could be the product of "gain of function" testing/manipulation.

While it may be man - modified, that does not mean it was a bio-weapon.

(Nor does it mean that it was not.)

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
Since the bats where this virus came from are NOT sold in that market - they are from a region of China nearly 1000 miles from Wuhan - it's always been pretty clear that this did not come from the sale of bats in the Wuhan market...

·
Registered
7,547 Posts
It's not obvious at all. Almost no one except crackpots are claiming this is man-made. Maybe it was accidentally released from the lab but it still appears to be a natural virus.
sooooo...

just so I got this right. According to you, we should believe every last word of the medical professionals here. Adversely, bonafide, highly educated medical professionals working in accredited universities who claim something you disagree with are "crackpots?" Got it.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
What possible motive would they have to annihilate their customer base, especially the US?
Get rid of DJT/Trade Tariff and then with a sigh of relief, get back into bed with the D's running the money show? Would be my best tinfoil hat wearing guess.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Yeah and I’ve heard many researchers say that it’s dna structure clearly indicates it wasn’t manufactured in a lab. Cannot believe anything you hear or read no matter who it comes from when anything becomes political. Unfortunately it’s the sad truth of the world we live in. Everything is spun to a certain agenda. Literally everything.

*** Post Edited by Moderator ***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts