Virginia Now Has A $500 Fine For Not Wearing A Mask

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by M&P15T, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy

I wish you both the very best. My mom passed away in April from stage 4 lung cancer (she only made it 2 years). It's a hard battle for sure.

**** cancer.

arkdweller22, Westexas and OldOutlaw like this.
  2. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw

Thank you sir, very much!

Joshhtn likes this.

3. M&P15T

M&P15T Well I'll Be Dipped!!!

Wear a mask if you want. Don't expect others to follow along with your fears. You health is your responsibility, not others. If you're both that ill that COVID can kill you, stay home.

You write of caring and compassion, but in the same breath expect the entire rest of the world to accommodate you and your wife. You two can stay home and not expose yourselves, yet you selfishly venture out and blame everyone else but yourselves for your respective health being in peril.

If you truly believed in caring and compassion, you'd respect that others want to get on with their lives.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  4. tool-time

tool-time

Sorry for your issues. I have health problems also (not as serious as yours) but don't expect the world to accommodate me.

redneck ron and Deanster like this.
  5. Bradd D

Bradd D

If you're scared, wear a mask. Or better yet, stay home.

scattershot and redneck ron like this.
  6. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

I didn't know that.

Very sorry to hear that Josh. You and yours will be in my thoughts.

M&P15T when he runs into someone with real breathing problems but still wears a mask...

upload_2020-10-25_19-40-16.png

Westexas and Joshhtn like this.
  7. pugman

pugman

State and county budgets have been hit hard with the loss of tax revenue.

Virginia "Hey, I have an idea..."

If a member of law enforcement wanted to how many defenseless tickets could they write? Body cam every incident and with a fine of $500 how many would lawyer up?

Westexas and nursetim like this.
  8. Deanster

Deanster Cheese? Millennium Member CLM

Deflecting from your eagerness to lie about having a medical condition.

Dress it up however you like, you brag about claiming a medical condition you don't have.

No excuse for that. Never. Not even once.

Pretend there's something that makes it OK all you want. It's not. You know it. You still choose to do it.

Who would EVER trust you about ANYTHING again, if you're bragging about claiming an illness you don't have?

OldOutlaw and Joshhtn like this.
  9. nursetim

nursetim

How does that work?

Deanster likes this.
  10. flyover

flyover

Believe it or not, it is the auto parts store of all places. You have to call them for what you want/need and they will bring it out to you. The pharmacies, one in my county and the other one in a neighboring county did this for awhile. No body in except the employees and they brought out your order.

Edited to add: I am located in a small rural county. Adult population of less than 2K people, hell, the cows out number us!

Westexas, nursetim and Deanster like this.
  11. racerford

racerford

What medical condition does the law require you to have to not wear a mask? I not seen a single description of the qualifying medical conditions.

What medical condition is M&P15T claiming to have that qualifies? I have not seen that mentioned.

Are you a medical doctor, and have you examined M&P15T? If not who are you to say that he does not have this undescribed qualifying medical condition that allows him to not wear a mask. Maybe he identifies as someone that has a qualifying condition. If a person with XY chromosomes can identify as a person that has XX chromosomes, he is entitle to identify as anything he wants. To say otherwise shows that you don’t support transgendered people, and are bigot and an uncaring person of the lowest character and morals.

Others can can play the self righteous card as well. There is no objective reality anymore.

Maybe his medical condition is that he does not have CoVid-19 and therefore cannot infect anyone. Or are you one of those science deniers that says people without CoVid-19 can infect others?

redneck ron and nursetim like this.
  12. DesertAu

DesertAu

When I picked up my Jeep at the shop beginning of this month after getting a new transmission, talking with the shop owner and another guy that has a shop here in Vegas, couple shops they said we’re hit with $500 dollar fines for having a customer in the shop caught not wearing a mask, I don’t think the customer was fined, but every business here I’ve been in all require one to enter.

13. nursetim

nursetim

if your physicians aren’t advising you to wear P100 masks with eye protection, then they are wrong, flat out. There is high risk, like me, and there is ultra high risk, you and your wife are ultra high risk sir. I would also advise you shelter in place. This ridiculous mask that “the powers that be” have coerced the general public to wear is a huge con, to what end I have no idea.

14. Westexas

Westexas

I sent you a PM concerning respirators. Might help you out.

OldOutlaw likes this.
  15. Westexas

Westexas

I too have wondered what the hell is going on. P100’s are readily available, have a far better airflow, and are almost 167 times more efficient than even the sought after N95’s.

I have seen zero information on the types of masks and respirators that are available.

It’s no wonder that the conspiracy theories have been flying around. The lack of information provided to the public about proper PPE and how to wear it is nonexistent.

Deanster and flyover like this.
  16. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

17. Westexas

Westexas

I see the same thing around here as well.

Upgrayedd likes this.
  18. Von Hayes

Von Hayes

It bothers me that I cant figure this thing out. Globalist takeover seems viable, but takeover how? Are they going to invade? Its spooky. I'd feel a lot better if I had a workable conspiracy theory.

I think its a big money grab, but it seems fairly well hidden....but maybe not......who's winning financially from all this?

Westexas likes this.
  19. racerford

racerford

Mask makers and sellers are winning. It is about power. Governments have seen that they can coerce behavior through fear and panic. Previously they were only able to seize this kind of power through force (which is optically bad) and war (which optically they need a really good reason to get the people's support, see WWII Pearl Harbor). People sacrificed a lot for the war effort.

Now they merely need to gen up a bio-threat. They don't even need a high fatality rate, they need only to attribute the deaths to the threat to be successful. If it kills mostly the elderly, you can also reduce spending supporting the old through pensions (social security), and health care(Medicare and Medicaid). That is easy enough to do if you control the definitions, and the reporting. If you have willing idiots in the media or control the media that is even better.

Does that help you in your search for a conspiracy?

Westexas likes this.
  20. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

I don't see how anyone could or would have a problem with you and your wife wearing masks. It makes perfect sense. You two are precisely the type of people who should be wearing masks, disinfecting everything you touch, and washing your hands religiously.

OldOutlaw and Westexas like this.