Virginia Democrats threaten to use National Guard

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Dan, Dec 12, 2019.

1. NAZG26

NAZG26 Lost in transit

as a major I didn't see him refusing to participate in choosing a court martial or resigning his commission in light of these horrid decision I just read about giving his advice and following orders.

serve_and_protect likes this.
  2. GcB

GcB Can't type, don't spell, what's grammar.

Why do people always assume it’s going to be fat old guys with AR15’s facing down the national guard when a few guys with 38 cal revolvers and hunting rifles could end this **** overnight if they were so inclined.

If Virginians ever even end up facing an opposing armed force they probably did it wrong. They could easily string up every tyrant in their state government before any occupation occurs.

I mean just look at the Regan assassination attempt.
    One crazy guy with a .22 six shooter dropped Brady, a police officer and a secret service agent before putting a bullet, albeit a ricochet, into the president nearly killing him.
    Pretty sure the Virginia state legislators get zero 24 hour security and the governor and mayors security detail ain’t gonna be president level protection

nikerret, pgg00 and ExecutiveWill like this.

3. clancy

clancy

No, but there was no court martial, and I can see why he might not want to end his military career. As for advising MacArthur, no one advised Douglas MacArthur of anything. Except his mother, and she wasn't there.

flyover and NAZG26 like this.
  4. KY Moose

KY Moose

[​IMG]

Your observation is correct. Someone out there somewhere knows your habits almost as well as you do. Your wife shops somewhere. Your kids go to school, play in certain playgrounds or in the neighborhoods. You may go to a local gym, frequent certain bars or restaurants. You can’t stay locked up at home for long. Especially in a new construction style home with basic door locks, thin walls, and exposed utilities.

Scary to contemplate isn’t it. What is even scarier is there are some very capable folks out there with knowledge, skills, and experience who could pull it off. All it takes is a little motivation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GcB likes this.
  5. clancy

clancy

Threats, overt or covert, certainly paint a negative picture of our side and do us great damage and little or no good. You just gave the opposition all they need to demand our disarmament.

jr24 likes this.
  6. KY Moose

KY Moose

My post was not to make threats, only to point out an observation as was made by the member to whom I replied to. The “opposition” can twist anything, but that isn’t going to stop me from expressing my opinions that are based on observation.

GcB and meangreenlx50 like this.
  7. clancy

clancy

Bull****.

8. Westexas

Westexas

I recall Eisenhower calling MacArthur a dumb SOB for doing this.

clancy likes this.
  9. Caver 60

Caver 60

I quit reading after 6 pages. But these two post caught my eye.

What started the shooting in the American revolution? Answer: When they came to seize the guns at Lexington and Concord.

This nation has an excellent start at registration. It's called the dealers bound book. Where are all those bound books from dealers that have gone out of business? Answer: the government has them.

And when they hit the still in business dealers and take their bound books, there's much more registration information. They simply aren't going to believe all those 'tragic boating accidents', or 'I sold it to a guy whose name I don't even remember' stories.

Don't tell me how they came to your door and believed you when you told them you sold that one firearm to some guy. They might have accepted that story then.

But in national confiscation, they aren't going to buy that story. Especially when they have records where you bought dozens of guns over the years.

Intolerant, Westexas and Timotheous46 like this.
  10. scottyd2506

scottyd2506

Fighting the NG would be rough, and if they come to your door and you are willing to fight, be prepared to have more than guns and ammo, they will have tear gas, night vision and other means. Have masks, maybe some sort of night vision as they may come at night.

This is sad news, Nazi German takeover.

The biggest problem our nation faces is our Media. They Will not cover this as government takeover, but paint the victoms as nut case white gun owners who needed to be taken down.

Everything has gotten worse, They want to divide people by race, sex, sexual preferance etc and disarm us.

The problem is you have 1/3 voters who are Dems, the other 1/3 on the feince and the other 1/3 GOP.. You have 5 Large networks.... MSNBC ), CBS, ABC, CNN and fox... it used to be just ABC, CBS and NBC.. all liberal jewish owned. There are some good republican jewish people, so this is not anti semitic, but those who own those networks are thus out to get "whitey" for some reason. This is why you see all these racist white cops stories on their news stations and NEVER a single case of a bad black cop shooting a white guy or even a bad white cop shooting or mistreating a white guy.
    So easy to see that they are doing.

After 50 + years of brainashing, now it's horrible for whites to use raciast words, but blacks and other ethnic groups still say the N word.. And our brainwashed nation just laughs at it like "it's ok, they are black" Well Either the word should be allowed or better should dissappear.totally. the list goes on.. EVERYONE of all ethnic groups should be held accountable for using racail slures, not just one group.
    "Black lives matter" media ate it up.. if someone put "white lives matter" OMG that is racist.. Heck even people who was open thinking and said "all lives matter" was deemed biggots by our media.

THe gun or anti gun thing the media has is so overpowering. little by little they brainwash people to think as they tell you..

Fox news isn't exactly way right leaning, they critisize Trump also, something the other 4 would NEVER EVER do with Obama or any democrat.

What is needed, is someone who is rich to open up a new network, get the truth out. Expose the crooked democrats more with more force, expose the truth. Why this hasn't been done or tried is unreal. Fox does some, but they sweep a lot of the truth under the rug.

while the 4 extreme liberal outlets continue to keep slowly brainwashing our middle 1/3 voters.. no wonder we are losing.

Keep fight Virginians, what happens to you will eventually happen to the rest of us in due time. Never think your Red state is safe. I live in Indiana, we are deep red, or are we, in 2008 it's turned blue in General election... one never knows. Virgina's problem is our nations problem.

11. ACE31

ACE31

Agreed ya all know the alphabet agencies monitor these forums....Guaranteed

Intolerant, Westexas and clancy like this.
  12. GcB

Who gives a **** who’s watching because no one was making any threats, only pointing out that this fantasy of going toe to toe with the national guard isn’t likely to ever happen and mostly because the smarter course of action if the Virginia boog were to actually go down, is that guerrilla warfare is always the way to go against a better funded, better armed opposing force.

pgg00 likes this.
  13. ACE31

ACE31

Fantasize all you want. If your state ever passes red flag laws the ABC agencies will definitely use controversial internet posting against folks. Just saying the smart man is the grey man...

TACLOAD, Intolerant, Caver 60 and 2 others like this.
  14. GcB

I’d guess anyone regularly posting anything on gun forums is not doing grey man very well, you’re probably on someone’s watch list at that point.

Caver 60 likes this.
  15. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

They aren't already? I believe you to be a sympathizer.

GcB likes this.
  16. KY Moose

KY Moose

[​IMG]

17. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

If you've the time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0dtdSIHJhBZ03LqWmopbcVL_pcp-IoC2p3YBHAql8ol1VlhEzvdya_3I0

Westexas likes this.
  18. Dirty bird

Dirty bird

I refuse to believe the majority of NG or police will turn against their neighbors, friends and family to enforce laws or orders that so obviously violate the Constitutiin and the 2nd and 4th amendments.

19. IvanVic

IvanVic

McEachin threatened the lives of millions of people. Any talk is merely talk of how people would go about defending their lives if the governor acted on that threat.

I certainly hope they fear their constituents. I wouldn’t want to live in a country where a person like that wasn’t in danger should they act on their threats. He is a tyrant.

20. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

Folks, if you legally own a gun, have an FOID card, a CCW license, hunting license, whatever...you are already on a "watch list."