Virginia Capital Police pay a visit...

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Dan, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Rotn1

Rotn1

Isn’t the right approach to judge them as individuals, just as we would want to be judged?
    Just because they wear the same uniform does not make them the same.

GeorgeandSugar, SRS, Padre and 2 others like this.
  2. OXMYX

OXMYX

Do you realize how many communists infiltrated the military and federal police forces when 0bama was president?

3. GlockerBill

GlockerBill

Welcome to the year 1984.

4. Rotn1

Rotn1

I don’t have a clue....

5. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

5 words. Don't give them anything!

GeorgeandSugar and nursetim like this.
  6. mj9mm

mj9mm

i wonder how many officers were out interviewing "Suspects". How many miles are they willing to drive to talk face to face. Who is co-ordinating these "investigations" and deciding who is a "Suspect". and once you are a suspect...
    Dems are building quite a spectacle.

7. Fatboy2001

Fatboy2001

I'm scared for the folks in Virginia. This (video) is nothing but a portent. I believe dire circumstances are a lot closer than I ever thought they would get. Scary times! Prayers for all.
    :flag:

jimcorbin, byf43, Intolerant and 3 others like this.
  8. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

. Once they “noticed” him. They could try facial recognition, watch him leave, follow him to his car. Did he sign a guest book? Buy anything with credit card?
    If LEO at Capital think he looks like a threat. Why not chat with him there?
    Yrs back I was touring Texas Capital. I drew attention. Chatted with Capital Police. They offered to let me into non public areas. I had a great tour far outside normal public areas. “Just walk with me like I’m training you into area”. How the non AC vent system worked, construction area...

I fear for the 2nd amendment supporters there tomorrow. IMO it’s not safe to go inside the cage.

PeterG, Padre and Intolerant like this.
  9. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

Personally, I do not believe he did himself any good by speaking with them at all...I think he should have failed to answer the door and left it at that...but your thoughts may be different

10. vikingsoftpaw

vikingsoftpaw DEPLORABLE ME!

This was done for a reason. The same reason the GPS is to be jammed at the same also. The carrier battle group maneuver too. The vast left wing and their deep state allies are concerned over challenges to authority.

11. Intolerant

Intolerant

I agree... i wouldn`t ever answer the door knowing whats on the other side is not going to be in my favor. I would let them kick my door in (while they are being caught on video) so that i could use it against them in court for unlawful break-in entry.

12. Rotn1

Rotn1

Wow............. FOx News playing "Scandalous " a Documentary on Ruby Ridge..........

Sometime I really wonder if the News Media wants the to be trouble by winding their audience up......... And then I wonder no longer.

Story needs to be told, but tonight? Is this really helpful?

larry_minn, Intolerant and B C like this.
  13. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Let's see. He did NOT let them inside. Once inside anything they see (or claim they saw) can be used against him. He was in shower? They can wait in their car. We like to be polite. But IMO you do not want them moving around in your house, on your property. I hate to say that.

He needed to play on "I was a architect" so I was interrested how they built it. I might also mention. " when I saw walls being erected I was concerned because you are making it unsafe for the citizens to peacefully protest"

Rotn1 and serve_and_protect like this.
  14. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

But they drove 100 miles just to see him! :broccoli:

nursetim and mj9mm like this.
  15. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

My thoughts on this video:

1. How did they identify him in the first place? He was walking around the VA Capitol and somehow they were able to find out his name and address??

2. I agree that he shouldn't have cursed at them, but the cops have to understand that tensions are high and people are extremely upset because their Constitutional rights are being threatened. It's not surprising that a guy reacts angrily when cops drive 100 miles to see him, and then basically accuse him of plotting a terrorist attack, on his own doorstep. Which brings me to #3:

3. The accusation/ insinuation that he was engaged in "pre-operational planning" for a terrorist attack is offensive. Since when has taking photos and knocking on pillars = domestic terrorism? This smacks of intimidation.

4. The blond guy drove over 100 miles, only to be unceremoniously kicked off the guy's lawn.

5. I'd better remember to not knock on any pillars in the future. The authorities might accuse me of "checking for densities"! :animlol::animlol::animlol:

badge315, jimcorbin, byf43 and 4 others like this.
  16. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Except GPS is NOT being jammed there.

17. nursetim

nursetim

I noticed neither one was wearing their hats, soooo. Wait, a copper advising not to talk to the popo? Say it ain’t so Joe. Jk
    I agree, and taping it, he did come off a bit on the unhinged side, justified or not.

18. nursetim

nursetim

Of course they do. If it bleeds, it leads. Violence will only crank up viewership, they only win. The media is all about, and only about fear mongering.

army_eod, Rotn1 and Intolerant like this.
  19. dkf

dkf

I agree. If he would have seen what they wanted, just tell them he has nothing to say. If they had anything on him they would have taken him in. He was not going to talk his way out of it. Talking to them only opened up the possibility of him incriminating himself.

20. LApm9

LApm9

You are likely correct. When faced with the certainty of losing their livelihood versus the perceived minimal danger from the target, they will begin the mission.

As for those that say they will resist......they will be looking at taking an act that will end the very comfortable life that they live. It will likely also plunge their family into poverty.

It will then come down to who is willing to pay the greater price. If the people easily give up their guns, the police will continue to collect them. If the police begin to take casualties, they may determine that their jobs don't pay enough. On the other side, will men accustomed to a soft life, sacrifice their lives, alone, in order for others to keep their rights?

If enough citizens are willing to pay with their own lives so that others will keep their rights, then the police will cease to enforce the laws in the current fashion. Of course, those charged with collecting guns may just start dynamiting the houses of resisters rather than walking up to the door.....those reducing their "cost".

Those that are willing to pay the greater price will win. As is always the case.

GeorgeandSugar, OXMYX and billorights like this.