Virginia Arms in Manassas for FFL transfer

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by johnydoe, May 12, 2007.

1. johnydoe

johnydoe

I bought a new Glock 19 from Top Glock and used Virginia Arms for the FFL transfer. The fee was $20 and Bernie was helpful and very fast in replying my e-mails. Picking up my gun only took 10 min. I recommend this shop.

2. stooxie

stooxie NRA Life Member

Many people here will second that opinion.

Out of curiosity, what did you end up paying OTD? You saved about $60?

-Dan

3. johnydoe

johnydoe

yep, it was $459 for NIB GLock 19 with two 15 rds magazines + $18 shipping + $20 FFL fee = $497.

4. SocomCen

SocomCen Millennium Member

VA Arms sells the Glock 19 for $535.00 plus $2 for VSP check, + sales tax. And if it ever needs service or repair.....no charge ever to the customer for parts/service/shipping.

5. Navy87Guy

Navy87Guy Salty Dog

I can't say enough good things about Bernie and his entire staff. He never blinks at doing a transfer - unlike some other stores who won't transfer in anything that they sell in house. For that reason (and many, many others!) I have bought several guns from Va Arms even though their prices are a little higher. I consider it a great investment in fantastic customer service.

Jim

6. .40Guy

.40Guy

+1 on VA Arms. Always a fast email response too. I started using them after my local shop charged me the higher new gun transfer fee, as opposed to the cheaper used gun fee, when I transferred a gun I won in a shoot. No more of that nonsense...