close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Vintage Stereo items from TN

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Oaklands, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Oaklands

Oaklands

I have some excellent vintage stereo equipment for sale or trade. I am only interested in middle or upper end 1911's as trade. (Dan Wesson, Wilson Combat, Kimber, STI and Les Baer). My main interest at this time is for a 1911 in 9mm to add to my collection. I will also look at Kimbers in 9mm.

The prices I have listed are slightly negotiable other than the complete system I have for sell. The $2600 on it is firm. The equipment in the system is worth over $3,000 on an individual basis.

All equipment has been tested and I will give a 30 day warranty on all items. If you buy it, I will give you your money back if we cannot fix it to your satisfaction. If the equipment is involved in a trade, then I will send your gun back if the equipment cannot be fixed to your satisfaction.

All prices are based on cash purchase and FTF delivery. If you wish to purchase only, I can accept Visa, MC or Discover through my regular business plus 3%. Shipping through UPS is extra and insurance must be purchased. This equipment is very heavy so FTF is a plus.

It is no secret that today's stereo equipment does not compare with older quality stereo equipment. Watts per channel today are not measures in true RMS like older equipment. All my equipment will meet or exceed specs. McIntosh equipment was always rated below what it would actually put out.

You have an opportunity to purchase some of the best stereo equipment today. Do you know why they don't make it like this anymore? Much of this equipment would cost in the thousands and tens of thousands to manufacture today.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have and will furnish pics upon request. You can email me at oaktn2003 at yahoo dot com. I will also furnish my cell phone number when replying.

This equipment is advertised on other sites.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010