·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: G26-Has-my-6

·
Registered
244 Posts
Perhaps it's the time to turn loose the same origination that took down Al Capone. There seems to be a lot of money involved with the Biden family.

Sent from my Stupid Phone

·
Registered
916 Posts
Its amazing that he is talking. You know Hillary did the same stuff but folks never talked for fear of having an Arkancide.

Ita amazing how stupid these folks really are. I dont want a president that can't make a crooked buck without getting caught.

·
Come on man!!
14,374 Posts
No way Joe can survive this politically, no way.

If he were running against anyone but Trump, he would have stepped down already.

Reactions: robhic

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
No way Joe can survive this politically, no way.

If he were running against anyone but Trump, he would have stepped down already.
Of course he can! Do you really think the media will breathe a whisper of this? Of course not, they will do what they always do-completely ignore any and all dirt on the Biden Crime Family.

·
Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!
6,105 Posts
I wonder if Barack is regretting his campaign rally for Joe yesterday?

·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just searched MSM sites and found nothing about it. Only FOX News, the New York Post and a Wall Street Journal editorial early today. Nothing on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN or MSNBC. Maybe its somewhere but then it's somewhere I cannot find.

Reactions: fx77

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,485 Posts
I wonder if Barack is regretting his campaign rally for Joe yesterday?
For his yuge ego and the size of the crowd (meeting?) I'd say it stung a bit. The golden child being almost ignored? BLASPHEMY!!! Do you know who I am?!?!:eek:

·
Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!
6,105 Posts
For his yuge ego and the size of the crowd (meeting?) I'd say it stung a bit. The golden child being almost ignored? BLASPHEMY!!! Do you know who I am?!?!:eek:
Actually, I was thinking of whether or not Obama might regret yesterday's rally in light of the news about Joe and his son's email/computer problems that seemed to grow exponentially overnight.

Reactions: robhic

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Joe ended a Presidential run for less years ago.

The next big question is:

Was Barack Obama in on this? Did Barack Obama know about this?
(video at CFR: "Go ahead. Call him." (meaning Barak Obama)

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,485 Posts
Actually, I was thinking of whether or not Obama might regret yesterday's rally in light of the news about Joe and his son's email/computer problems that seemed to grow exponentially overnight.
That's a good point for normal humans. But obama is an ego with a body attached. Anytime he gets an audience (he could go lecture people standing on the corner waiting on a bus...) and be happy. As long as he can be in public he's more than happy. HE really thinks people give a **** what he says!

Reactions: ERASER

·
Registered
130 Posts
It is very similar to what happened four years ago. If Trump wins, and I think he will, then Biden will fear an investigation. So, just like with Hillary, the left will begin tactics to divert attention from their candidates and side, to Trump. So get ready for another something or other to take place for at least two years attacking Trump.
Trump will have his hands full with restoring order to the country and dealing with some other countries.
But those in thr DOJ ought to be into this investigation right now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts