Vigilantes arming against Antifa

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jun 5, 2020.

1. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

My neighborhood had a blackout last night from about 11 to 1:30 am. We have candles, flashlights and all that at the ready so no big deal, but I slung the BCM with mounted light over the shoulder just in case.

People make fun of that sort of thing... or at least they used to. I never understood it. When nothing happens, you just put the gun up again.

But if things do fall... where’s yours?

2. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

Or the barrel overheats on one. Don't want anyone to get burned.

cheygriz likes this.

3. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

I’m thinking that pistol caliber, max pistol thing I should have bought. Small enough to wear, but capable of crowd control duties... a AR is just too big to carry daily. (And do work) with spare ammo... plus I’m too old, fat to haul it. (Much less a 308, with a shotgun, mixed loads in 3.5”, pistol, 4 mags, backup pistol, 3 mags, knifes... like some talk)

4. Bradd D

Bradd D

Where's the rest of the posse?

HNtAk8m.jpg

5. Ramjet38

Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

and Lime

billy_56081 and Intolerant like this.
  6. mac66

mac66 Huge Member Millennium Member

Or the unorganized militia

7. Bradd D

Bradd D

Wasn't thespork one of the ones that acted the exact same way about the Coronavirus?

MFC4 likes this.
  8. kwo

kwo

The black communities will never recover . The black race will be taken down a notch by their making a criminal a hero.

Bus007 likes this.
  9. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

Cat litter works in pinch too. Soaks everything right up. K9 proof too. Don’t ask how I know.
    ;)

10. 5.45 Shooter

5.45 Shooter

I don't need candles & flashlights. My home has a whole house generator, my lights will stay on, my security will stay active. I don't put guns up in this neighborhood.

ExecutiveWill likes this.
  11. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

Maybe that's the plan. Let the blue collar army take them out and then wash their hands of it. Except for making a few hundred arrests for murder that is.

12. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

I just had bilateral knee replacement surgery. Hope not to come across like a wannabe but if I have to protect my home it won't be with a bat.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

13. Webologist

Webologist

The historic Palace Saloon in Prescott AZ was protected by concerned armed citizens during the protest this week. (Useful idiots were offended)

This is in addition to The Regulators, the armed cowboys always present inside the saloon. Even the barmaids have (inert) guns and knives.

prescottpalace.jpg

ironhead7544, Cambo and happyguy like this.
  14. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Leaning against the day room wall. We have another planned BLM protest about a mile from me scheduled for today at 1430. The last one erupted into violence and tear gas.

ARvest.jpg Screenshot from 2020-06-01 06-32-58.png Screenshot from 2020-06-01 06-32-30.png

Cambo and ExecutiveWill like this.
  15. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

Well I’ve got a 6-year old :cheers:

5.45 Shooter likes this.
  16. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

syntaxerrorsix likes this.
  17. thespork

thespork

???
    I've never suggested shooting the coronavirus......

But seriously, the threat of contracting the coronavirus and becoming seriously ill is something that is actually happening, happened to several people I know, and hundreds in my county.. Its a distinct possibility that all of us will catch it, eventually..
    For me, I'd like to make that 'eventually' as far out as possible, so that I can continue to get in shape and givemedical science a chance to figure out the best way to treat it...
    So yah, I'm taking precautions, but it's not like I'm going to Costco in scuba gear and a tyvek suit (I save those for Walmart)....

Antifa! busses coming to rural areas to raid the Walmart and adjoining subdivisions is something that is not happening, it's Facebook myth promulgated by hysterical snowflakes...

If you can't draw a distinction between the two issues, you really aren't trying

18. kwo

kwo

After a hurricane when lights are out seeing lights or smelling food cooking is an invitation to get robbed. Don't advertise your well being .

19. 5.45 Shooter

5.45 Shooter

Having kids in the house is no excuse these days they make concealment furniture or those pop open shelves that mount high enough that a child can not get to. But I understand I had kids & they get do into everything. I taught mine the proper use for guns & to stay out of my bedroom where my quick access gun safe is. I never gave them the combination until they were old enough that I felt they were responsible.

billy_56081 likes this.
  20. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

Agree and disagree. Safes, lock boxes, gun locks, and pop-out hiding props, et al are not a replacement for parenting. I grew up in house with lots of loaded firearms everywhere. Not me nor any of my siblings ever thought for once to touch one, unless our father was present. Why? We knew what would happened if we did, and a strong sit down conversation was not involved. Consequences. There were rifles, handguns, and shotguns with in arms reach. My dad had a large gun safe... but's where he kept the good stuff. Hunting rifles and shot guns were never locked.

I'm not saying not to use preventative measures... but these are only stop gap measures and not a replacement for proper parenting. Nothing is truly childproof.

5.45 Shooter and wprebeck like this.