Video showing quite a few advanced moves from theives

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by GammaDriver, Nov 3, 2010.

1. GammaDriver

GammaDriver

I looked at each forum's topics, but couldn't decide where to put this one other than in a general forum, for everyone to be aware of, or in the cop's forum for them to analyze it, so...

Watch theses thieves in full-screen and tell me the number of things that you are impressed with:
    Clerk pistol-whipped during robbery

It's been predicted for awhile that military-trained thieves might be a future problem - these two show me a few things that hint they have training other than that of the streets.

What do you think?

2. Big House

Big House Biggest member

I noticed both kept their booger pickers of the trigger. That and they didn't waste any time placing the clerk on the floor.

3. g21owner

g21owner

Yep trigger discipline and the foot on the back of his neck, also why that broad just stood there the entire time. Why didnt she get the **** out? Oh and also the fact that they took the time to search him. Shows they have either had training or are just really experienced. I'm going to go with the latter.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  4. whitetiger7653

whitetiger7653 NRA Life Member

Like what? Holding the gun sideways? Not using gloves? Getting their prints on the cash drawer? Getting their prints on the door? Leaving foot prints on the counter? Not knowing how to use a register? What training are you referring to?

5. scprotector1

scprotector1 LoneStarGlocker

All of that equates to military training? Wow yall are easily impressed.

6. bluejackets92fs

bluejackets92fs I have bad aim

I was actually impressed with their form. On initial entry you can see the one man get the women out of the way without force and get straight to business. They had their objective and knew nobody had to get hurt. Also like mentioned, trigger discipline. They made sure to cover up their prints (not very well but they made an effort). Wouldn't say military but they had some knowledge. A lot of gangs are requiting members to enlist so that they can come back to the gang to train the other members.

7. g21owner

g21owner

I didnt say military. Just training, might not even be that but the fact that they have probably done this before. Was impressed with the trigger discipline though.

8. G36's Rule

G36's Rule Senior Member

Don't think they were anything other than thug criminals. Too bad they did have some finger discipline as they continually pointed their weapons at each other at very close range.

9. Kuroineko

Kuroineko

The only thing those two could do that would impress me would be to be shot by the following in no particular order...

Police Officers

SWAT Team

CHL holder

Store Clerk

Each other.

10. Markasaurus

Markasaurus

They werent even smart enough to wear rubber gloves.
    Probably the only training they got from was other homie, or from prisoners in jail.

11. GammaDriver

GammaDriver

Interesting responses.

Perhaps some of you don't live in areas where you actually do watch surveillance camera footage enough because it might be you, there, the next time something like this comes up, but out of what I've watched - these guys are easily much more calm, in-control, communicative, and aware than the other spazzes I've seen attempt the same.

Maybe our gang-bangers are just that much worse at it than those in the parts of the country that you come from, thus making these guys look like they had an edge before attempting the robbery?

If you've got better footage of gas station thieves showing better skills, post it so the rest of us can see what you're talking about.

12. Happy Hunting

Happy Hunting

They were very collected, I'll give them that. That girl was standing there for 3 minutes also with a hat on and probably knew something was up.

Near the end of the video it shows the dude grabbing all Newports he can fit in his mitt, almost like he knew where they were and has been there a time or two before...

13. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓ Millennium Member

These guys aren't anything special. If they were sharp, they'd hit the store after the smoke delivery and cart out 6 - 10 cases in under a minute. At 30 cartons to a case, they could make a killing, even at deep discount bootleg prices.

14. GammaDriver

GammaDriver

Did that girl get blindfolded and I just didn't see it happen, or did she really just stand there eyeballing them as a witness instead of them putting her on the ground.

I ask because when they leave she doesn't even seem to see them...

15. Guessinator

Guessinator

Fiasco. The left prints everywhere and took forever to get in the register. They stayed 4 times longer than they had too. Props for getting the Newports though.

16. Ray26

Ray26

If these guys were sharp/smart/had their act together, they wouldn't have to steal.

17. NanH

NanH

Advanced moves??? The only thing they did well was keep the finger off the trigger. They swept each other repeatedly and sucked at the actual robbery.

The girl is in on it.

18. GeorgiaRedfish

GeorgiaRedfish Senior Member

You know I'm glad they touched him with the gun now they got: Aggravated Assault, Aggravated Burglary, Kid Napping, and False Imprisonment. On top of their theft.

19. teumessian_fox

teumessian_fox

You're pretty funny. Two miscreants come into a five and dime with a "Born to lose" tattoo and because one of them keeps his finger off the trigger you conclude he used to work for the CIA?

And the reason the punks weren't concerned about the broad is because she was their lookout.

20. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓ Millennium Member

Yep. She was the scout beforehand and the lookout during.

The only thing impressive was the flying leap over the counter. :rofl: