Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Arms Dealer
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a little long, but it puts together all five divisions (Amateur Civilian, Competition, Amateur Sub Compact, Heavy Metal, and Major Sub) rather nicely.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYSfVBQZXM"]GSSF Match - Reno, NV 05/05/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

This wasn't my best finish of 2013, but it's the only one where we remember to film and captured it in it's entirety.

·
Florida's Left Coast
9,516 Posts
I guess I'm the only one that watched it... more or less; I kinda fast-forwarded. Being the pill I am, and always willing to learn, I was observing RO techniques. :)

ETA: God, you're young! Well... compared to Glockrunner and emtjr928 and........

·
Arms Dealer
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I'm the only one that watched it... more or less; I kinda fast-forwarded. Being the pill I am, and always willing to learn, I was observing RO techniques. :)

ETA: God, you're young! Well... compared to Glockrunner and emtjr928 and........
HaHa.. Young? I'm in my 30s. :tongueout:

It is kind of long to watch, so I put them all in series 5 to GLOCK, GLOCK'M, Plates just to make it easier if someone only wanted to watch one stage.

I thought the ROs did OK more or less. Did you see anything glaring that you would have slapped them on the hand for?

·
Registered
3,128 Posts

If you think the video was boring try spending 16 hours in a car with 1RoundEye! :whistling:

:wavey:

Scott

·
Peon Trainee
251 Posts
Good Video, I remember seeing you guys at the Reno match and now that I know who you are I will have to say "hi" the next time we are at the same match.

Major Sub Plates are a B!0TCH!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts