close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Video camera on my rc car?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by harley45, Jul 16, 2006.

1. harley45

harley45

i've seen the robots the police use that have the viseo cameras that play the image thru a laptop on the command truck and was thinking mounting somthing like that on my rc cars and helicopters would be kinda kool anybody ever try this or have some useful links for the equipment?
    Thanks Eric

2. Chevytuff19

Chevytuff19

I was going to get one of these for my RC truck but broke it before I had the chance. http://www.raidentech.com/mimiwicopisp.html[/ur] Hope this helps, Wes

3. strap

strap

I put a wireless color camera on my RC car and RC helicopter. It worked much better on the helicopter because the bumps on the ground would cause interference. It's possible, but with a cheapie wireless camera and receiver like I have, it's gets boring quick...

4. Furant

Furant Millennium Member

My brother was actually trying to start a business doing aerial digital photography on a RC Helicopter. He spent a chunk of change on the equipment, but the business never really took off (HA! I kill me). Actually, it's temporarily on hold due to difficulties in getting business insurance for Remote Control Helos.