Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
20,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may recall that my wife Vickie had a total right knee replacement this past March. Tomorrow she gets outpatient surgery to repair a torn meniscus in her left knee. I'll be staying pretty close to home this weekend. She will be well enough to vote on Tuesday.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Danny - my best to Vickie. I really look forward to our pre-match dinner I've been attend the last couple matches. Take care until next time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm hoping for the best for her. This should be a much easier recovery than a total knee. But I also tell my patients that the only minor surgery is one that someone else has.

·
HOOYA DEEPSEA
4,285 Posts
Yep, she knees you. Hang tight and we here wish her a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hope everything goes great.
Hope your weekend is great too.

·
20,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, we are home. All went well. No bone on bone contact yet, but Vickie will need a knee replacement in 3 to 5 years. She walked up the 30 foot ramp to our deck unassisted. We are both tired and will probably take a nap after lunch.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Hey Coach! That's great news! Tell Vicky to do what the doctor said to do and you need to remember the nurses make the worst patents!:tongueout:

Dan:cool:

·
20,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She will be shooting again in about 10 days.:cool:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi Danny and Vicky! glad to hear it went well! Go slow and be patient with yourself (and naps are a good thing!) See you somewhere on the trail! Kaye

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Glad to hear all went well Danny. Even more glad to hear she will be shooting again shortly. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts