Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Glocked out, have a new SIGness!
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to try one for myself, instead of asking for opinions. Took me less than 5 minutes to change it. Now I will readily admit, it feels "different", but I've been pretty much Glock loyal for 20 years, with very few variations along the way.

With the stock trigger, it's always felt foreign to me, to try and use the pad of my finger to pull it. With this trigger it feels fine. I've been dry firing at the TV for about 30 minutes and even drawing and firing, I see less movement. So the flat face does make it easier to not "pull" off. There is no binding or anything rubbing the trigger guard as I had been told would happen. I'm inclined to believe what the company told me. People should have contacted the company, instead of modifying the trigger and complaining about it on the forums.

I'm going to do some shooting tomorrow, I'll report back how it goes.

20191223_162241-1209x1558.jpg 20191223_162250-1209x1171.jpg

·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Put 100 rounds through it today. I love this new trigger. My groups seem tighter, and it makes double taps seem easier. The reset feels shorter, which may be why double taps are easier.

I reccomend anyone try this trigger. Worth every penny.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I had one for my P80-G17 and like the broad flat face very much. What I never got used to was the safety blade with that awkward protruding tip. As comfortable as the trigger face is, the safety dug into my finger in an unpleasant way. I tried reshaping it and got some improvement, but that trigger blade still felt like - a blade, just digging in compared to the OEM trigger blade that you don't even notice.
I considered playing with a softer spring and even removing it altogether since I was running a NYT2 at the time. Eventually I removed it. The current, smooth trigger face with must "softer" trigger safety spring feels much better after the experience.

·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you measure the groups, they are either tighter or they are not. (I am glad you are happy with your purchase).
"Seem" tighter, is just a generalization. By that I mean my targets all seem to be about identical as I change them out. I didn't mean I measured them with a caliper. It's just there hasn't been any flyers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts