Glock Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is the correct place to post this. I don't post too often but I have recently. Golf and Handguns have been my passion since I returned from Viet Nam a "Thousand" years ago. (lol) Being a senior now, everything gets done at a much slower pace. Still healthy and fit, but travel at the correct speed limit now! So, I wanted to give you this compliment.

I have been posting a bit recently as I have to decide what to do about my pistols. I want just one now and am trying to decide which one. The new look (For Me at Least) on Glock Talk is really well done and user friendly for an old guy like me. I'm not sure when you changed things around, but I just wanted to compliment you on a fine job.

I post on two forums. A Golf forum and Glock Talk. Glock Talk has always been my favorite because it is well run and administered, and the members are very friendly and helpful. Thank you for providing us with such a great venue.;)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.