close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Very pleased with my G34 from TopGlock...

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by art g, Jun 29, 2004.

1. art g

art g

I took advantage of the sale that TopGlock is having and just received my G34. Very fast ship...no extra charge for using my VISA and the pistol arrived to my FFL in a factory sealed box. Couldn't be more pleased and $524 plus $15 for shipping I thought was a good price. Art G.

2. WWW.TOPGLOCK.COM

WWW.TOPGLOCK.COM Online Sales

3. ucsdryder

ucsdryder

Ordered a g20 on Saturday, 1 week ago tomorrow (july 3) and the tracking says it still hasn't shipped out. I hate waiting, I was hoping it would have been here by now. Dunno what the hold ups about, they received my ffl info at the beginning of the week....I am so damned impatient;g

4. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

Call them and straighten it out.

5. ucsdryder

ucsdryder

I just called my FFL dealer and the gun arrived yesterday. The fed ex page had not updated in 3 days. The gun arrived 5 days after I sent in my request, and 3 days after my ffl paperwork arrived. I haven't seen the gun yet, but as long as it's what was promised, I am EXTREMELY satisfied with my transaction with topglock and would not hesitate to buy from them again.

GM