close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

VERY custom Glock 22

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by rsm688, Mar 7, 2010.

1. rsm688

rsm688

This is a custom one of a kind Glock 22 race gun:

Parts:
    LWD Stainless Steel Slide $180
    LWD Stainless threaded barrel $120
    LWD .40 Compensator $65
    LWD 3.5lb Trigger connector $15
    Custom metal biohazard back plate (stock plate included) $30
    Decal type grips (removable in a matter of seconds and leaves no residue) $18
    Nikko Stirling Diamond Pro T Micro Holographic site (reticle looks very similar to an Eotech) $280
    Black metal slide stop plate with silver engraved biohazard sign (factory plate comes with the gun as well) $35

Work:
    LWD Black Oxide slide and barrel finish $65
    LWD Hybrid porting $130
    All trigger components and feed ramp mirror polished $80

Price unknown: -The back of the slide has been cut to a weaver/bomar rail style configuration so that red dot’s, scope rings, bo-mar sights, or any kinds of sight such as night sights for rails can be swapped between in a matter of minutes. The slide, slide release, and the face of the barrel were sanded/polished to resemble a brushed aluminum appearance while the slide serrations, top, front, and back of the barrel remain in black oxide. The exposed part of the barrel when the slide is racked has been highly polished and the threaded portion of the barrel has been left black oxide which looks sweet. On the underside of the slide (inside the gun) it has been laser engraved LWD CUSTOM. On the front of the compensator (looking down the barrel), it is laser engravedThere is no telling how much Lone Wolf would charge to do all of this service but I can tell you it would be VERY pricey.

If you add that up, that is over $850 of parts and work on this gun not counting the work listed above in the paragraph which I would guess would run at least $300 if not more. Add the price of a new Glock 22 and your looking at over $1700 to build this gun. Not to mention all the work done on the pistol has long wait times.

This 22 shoots flatter and softer than any other Glock I have ever owned, the muzzle rise is extremely minimal, the trigger is great, and it is deadly accurate. There has been maybe 200 rounds through this gun tops and it is flawless. All of the work besides some of the polishing was done by Lone Wolf’s Armorers and not some shade tree gunsmith. This gun was built by Lone Wolf as a promotional gun and was used as a display gun at some gun shows as well.

This is a SICK pistol, the two times I pulled it out at the range every head turned to check it out and I almost sold it to a company that does movie guns a few months ago but decided against it at the time. I don’t really want to sell this gun as it was going to be a safe queen that I was going to hold on to for a while, but I just ordered a 9mm suppressor and need a good 9mm host and a few cases of subsonic ammo and my gun funds are pretty low right now, not to mention I have converted my gun collection to all 9mm pistols except for my .44 and .500 S@W revolvers. I was going to get a 9mm conversion barrel for it and use it as my host but the gun shoots way too well and is too nice for me to use as my suppressor host (will have thousands of rounds run through it). I have 2 full size magazines that will come with it (and possibly a third I just cant seem to locate it).

For those interested, I am located in North MS about an hour south of Memphis. Anyone interested can gladly come see the gun in person and shoot a magazine or two through it to prove how well it shoots. I will ship this anywhere but the gun hating states.

I will post up some pictures tomorrow, I left my camera with the pictures on it at work. The Insight M6X light/laser combo on the gun in the pictures is NOT included but I will throw it in for $150 if you purchase the gun, otherwise it is NOT for sale.

If you see the Lone Wolf banner that pops up sometimes at the top of the Glock Talk forums with the black and silver compensated Glock, thats the gun that is for sale. I did my best taking a screenshot and making it a picture but I am not very computer savvy:

[​IMG]

Make me an offer, might be open to trades/partial trades (will trade up or down) such as:
    HK USP in 9mm
    Sig 226 in 9mm
    HK P7 in 9mm
    Glock 17/19 in 9mm
    9mm AR rifle (or parts to build the rifle)
    (to build as my host weapon for my suppressor)
    Subsonic 147gr. 9mm ammo

Thanks,
    Spencer

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  2. rsm688

rsm688

Pm's replied, I am NOT interested in a trade for another shotgun, rifle, or a pistol in any caliber but 9mm, had a few pm's with partial trade offers along those lines and wanted to clarify

Thanks,
    Spencer

3. rsm688

rsm688

4. speedweapon

speedweapon Gort

5. fifty2you

fifty2you Bad guy

I have a lnib glock 19 with 3 15 rnd mags and one 31 rnd mag! Only 100 rounds down the tube! And I will ship

6. speedweapon

speedweapon Gort

7. rsm688

rsm688