Vermont gun laws

Discussion in 'New England Colonial Club' started by MyGlockRocks19, Sep 13, 2007.

1. MyGlockRocks19

MyGlockRocks19 Thread Killer

Hi folks, I figured this would be a good forum to ask about Vermont's gun laws in. From what I can gather from the NRA state to state gun law site, it seems like the promised land:supergrin: ! But I'm wondering if any Vermont residents can tell me if its really as good as it seems, as I'm contemplating a move there in the next year or so. Open carry? Really? Florida is pretty permissive as far as guns go, but I don't think that would EVER fly down here:sad: Any funny regulations as to importing weapons from another state? Anything you might choose to share with me will be useful.

2. Gmountain

Gmountain

It's just like it seems. Actually, I don't see much open carry there. I live in Fl, but go to VT all the time, and carry there. My family is there.

If you want to bring your guns to Vermont, put them in your car and drive up, or fly up with them. That's all there is to it. Treat it just like any other possession you own.

I do think they have a prohibition on switchblades, so leave your Microtech in Florida.