Verifying correct trigger housing G45

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by FireMedic-50, Jun 10, 2020.

1. FireMedic-50

FireMedic-50

Glock Peeps

I have Blue Label 19M, 'BEFT' first 4 of serial #. 19M trigger housing is #33867, with a '2' stamped below part number.

My G45 Blue, 'BKLS' first 4 of serial #, has a trigg housing #33867, with a '1' stamped below part number.

Can anyone tell me with absolute certainty , which is most updated and correct part, please?

Thanks in advance

2. JBP55

JBP55

This does not exactly answer your question but the largest number would "Normally" be the newer part.

3. L-2

L-2

Here's my understanding and educated-guess regarding this thread's subject.
    The 33867 is the molded trigger mechanism housing body.
    The "1" or "2" does not indicate a version of the housing. It's more likely which mold the part came out of. I've got a few Gen5 Trigger Mechanism Housings and these molded portion of these housings, when ordered & received, will come with either the "1" or the "2" on the bodies.

The latest version is 47208, which is a subassembly of smaller parts and the 47208 is Glock's part number for the Trigger Mechanism Housing. The 47208 is not marked anywhere on the subassembly.

More important is the ejector. The latest Gen5 ejector will have the number 47021, which is a change from the 30274 ejector in the original Gen5 guns. Although I said, "more important", I really didn't notice a change in ejection pattern changing from the older ejector to the latest ejector.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    Mike-M likes this.
  4. Mike-M

Mike-M

The Trigger Mechanism Housing assembly consists of several sub-parts, including the polymer housing itself, the ejector, and (for post-Gen4 pistols) the Trigger Spring sub-assembly. Each of these constituent parts has its own unique part number that is never the same as the part number that applies to the whole TMH assembly that is listed in Glock OEM parts lists. The various sub-parts in the assembly can not be ordered from Glock...just the complete assembly.

Sub-part 33867 is the polymer Gen5-type Trigger Mechanism Housing just by itself. That 1 or 2 nearby indicates a revision to the polymer sub-part.

The number stamped on the ejector is the best indicator of which TMH assembly you have. There have been only two for Gen5-type pistols:

Ejector 47021 is part of complete Gen5-type TMH 47208.
    Ejector 30274 is part of complete Gen5-type TMH 33854 (obsolete).

You did not state ejector numbers in your TMHs. Be happy if both are 47021. That's the only number that matters.

L-2 likes this.