GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I recently picked up a Vedder lightTuck. I'm liking it pretty good but I noticed the claw attachment wiggles. Also, no matter how much I tighten the retention screw down, I'm not getting that audible "click". It's for a 43X and I do not have a light. Has anyone else had this experience? Thanks!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I own 6 Vedders, including one for a 48. The claw may have some play. No big deal. All of mine click though. If you insert a loaded mag and lightly shake the weapon holding the holster upside down (no round chambered), does the pistol come out?

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Claw being loose is normal.
They used to have a more audible click when inserting your firearm. Almost seems like quality is slipping. They used to be better made IMO.
With that being said.... I love my Vedder for G37. They are one of the only companies making holsters for GAP Glocks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good deal on the claw. I’ve tightened retention enough to where I can shake upside down lightly without pistol falling out. I’ve tried tightening down a lot and doesn’t seem to matter. Still no click but more of a thud.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Good deal on the claw. I’ve tightened retention enough to where I can shake upside down lightly without pistol falling out. I’ve tried tightening down a lot and doesn’t seem to matter. Still no click but more of a thud.
If you're not happy with it, give them a shout. Vedder is a great company with outstanding CS.

Reactions: DapperDeeds

·
Registered
269 Posts
I wouldn’t sweat it too much if the pistol stays in doing the shake test and trigger is covered. However, like Yankee said, they’ll replace it if you ask them.

·
98.SiG and Rising!
718 Posts
Remember, when you are wearing it that adds a another level of pressure holding the pistol into the holster. I have a Vedders Light Tuck that I bought for a G43, took a heat gun to it and now it fits my P365 perfectly, it does "click" in. If you carry AIWB, I would look at JMCustomKydex.com, his "Wing 2.5" is an excellent holster. He makes his AIWB a little longer so that when you sit down, the grip does not have the tendency to fold over, making the grip "Print" more.

·
Registered
151 Posts
All my Vedders "click." Some more "crisply" than others. I don't recall the claws having any wiggle. I will have to check that this PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts