close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Vector Uzi Carbine with extra's

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by cphilip, Feb 16, 2010.

1. cphilip

cphilip

Uzi Carbine with Hebrew markings

9mm folding stock Carbine with 16" barrel on GI receiver.

I think I have at least 13 magazines but I will have to drag them out and count. Seems like there were about 8 or 9 - 25 rounders and 4 - 32 rounders. All of them IMI surplus.

A three mag Israeli military surplus pouch and sling.

Also comes with Fake barrel shroud (shown) as well as original barrel nut,

original papers and box.

Still very stiff with perhaps 500 rounds down the pipe. Occasionally stove pipes with WWB after it gets dirty but it is still very tight and likes Higher power stuff as it is now. I have had it about a year and a half now. Taken it out maybe three times. Vector will extend warranty to anyone who owns them and has real good customer service. They are building them again but in small numbers and I think they are asking about $900 for the new ones. I changed the direction I am going with my collection and so both the sub guns I had (this is one of them) are being liquidated.

For local sale I will throw in about 500 rounds of WWB 9mm to go with it as a bonus. The round count is uncertain as they are all contained within the magazines. Whatever it is, is whatever it is.

They are fun to shoot. Heavy as all get out so make a man out of you. Or, if you run out of ammo they would make a great club or boat anchor! I kid...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$900.00 plus actual shipping costs.

USPO MO or cash face to face. No sales to states where illegal (Michigan included as they do not legal the 16" barrels on this one). Make sure your FFL can accept from a non FFL (I do have a C&R but that don't count here)

cphilip (at) cphilip (dot) com

2. cphilip

cphilip

What's this! A Hebrew gun!!!!