GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19,129 Posts
What movie? The only Apone I can remember was the marine in Alien. And it was a he.

·
Señor Member
8,937 Posts
:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

·
Registered
10,101 Posts
"Have you ever been mistaken for a man?"

"No... have you?"

Aliens.... (Alien 2).... one of the best action movies made, and one of the two best sequels ever made (Terminator 2 being the other one).

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Yes, she was a total badass. And she wasn't half bad in Near Dark...in a dirty, white trash vampire sort of way.

·
woo woo
30,538 Posts
I'm probably being too cerebral about an aliens movie, but what really kicked ass IMO was Ripleys ascension to BAMF.
I think they did a great job of building her character from saving her ass in Aliens 1 to mama bear destroyer of worlds in aliens 2.
Really, one of the best action heroes of all time.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Michelle Rodriguez would have been great in that roll but a little before her time. And she is actually Hispanic too. But that’s Hollywood.

·
Registered
19,129 Posts
Reactions: 1eyedjack01

·
Registered
10,101 Posts
Yes, she was a total badass. And she wasn't half bad in Near Dark...in a dirty, white trash vampire sort of way.

View attachment 896623
There is a bunch of Aliens actors in that movie! I saw that movie years ago (maybe through Netflix?) and figured whoever directed / produced it was friends with all the Aliens actors.

Not a great movie, not terrible, but sort of mediocre in a weird '80s horror kind of way.

Reactions: Joe!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Culture appropriation.

She is not hispanic and the illegal aliens joke in the movie is supposedly because she thought that was what the audition was about.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts