Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Various blades for sale, for all needs/desires/purposes.
Selling to make room for the wife’s stuff. And to further simplify my content of material stuff.

Ontario Spec Plus Fighter SP6

Yours for $SPF shipped, CONUS and AFO only.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Three folders. (top to bottom):
1- Buck Mayo Hilo plain edge:
A Tom Mayo Designed, compact, contoured high-tech folder with unique frame lock design. 3 5/8" blade of 440C steel. 4 1/2" closed, 3.3oz. Stainless steel handle with lighting holes. Stainless steel clip
New, never used carried or cut. $25 shipped, CONUS and AFO only.

2- Buck Pilot plain edge
Everyday use Blade Steel: 440C Length Closed: 4 1/2" (11.4 cm) Blade Length: 3 3/8" (8.5 cm.) Blade Shape: Drop point with thumb stud Knife Type: Folding, Pocketknife Weight: 4.2 oz. (118 g.) Handle Material: Stainless steel with lightening holes and grip ridges Carry System: Stainless steel clip
$20 shipped, CONUS and AFO only.

Or both, $40 shipped, CONUS and AFO only.
THE GERBER Applegate in the bottom of the photo is SOLD.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MercWorx Sniper
7.5 in. plain edged blade S30V steel. Micarta handle. 13 in. overall. Overall Length (inches): 13.00in. Blade Length (inches): 7.50 in. Blade Detail: Plain Handle Material: Micarta Sheath: black reinforced nylon sheath with accessory pocket
The real McKoy! This was my ‘bug-out’ knife, used gently while camping/hiking. The double edge is sharpened, but I dulled the top a little bit on purpose, but it can be brought back easily or dulled completely, whatever you wish. It could use a scotchbrite treatment to get rid of the small scratches, and a little stropping would really make the edge pop again. Some mild scratches on the micarta A really great user, tacticool and will take a beating but serve you faithfully.
Priced to sell, $300 shipped, CONUS or AFO only.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
deleted

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Spf

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last Legend Tsunami katana.
1090 differentially clay tempered mono steel, with nice hamon (temper line). 1 inch sori (curve). Bohi (‘blood grooves’), silver menuki, seppa, and habaki. Blue silk tsuka-ito (wrap), 12” tsuka (handle), 3-peg ( black same (rayskin), black lacquered saya.v Comes with the pictured blue cotton bag and black/blue cotton sageo.
It’s an ’04 model, which are no longer available. This live blade has been used only for JSA kata, and it has only cut pool noodles at home, and has only contacted tamashigiri ten times. Blade is completely straight, polished, and has been kept in the bag properly on a stand with clove oil protection. Blade has never touched anything else. The ito has some ‘patina’ from handling, but is very tight and nicely re-wrapped. Solid fit, no rattle or shake in the tsuka/nakago (handle/tang). Fits in the saya (sheath) tightly. Selling because I’ve ‘moved up’ to a higher priced nihonto. It’s a supremely pleasurable sword and I’d rather keep it, but recent marriage has me trying to make space, and since I don’t train with this one anymore, there’s no need for it here.
Warning: if you’re not familiar with sharp swords, I urge extreme caution. This sword is very very sharp, and in unfamiliar or unpracticed hands can be dangerous. I will not sell to minors.
Priced to move, $325 shipped CONUS only.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

(the splotches in the pic are merely reflections from my poor photography)

PAYPAL plus 4% preferred, or USPS MO only. WILL COMBINE SHIPPING.
Please email me: [email protected]
Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump.
All offers entertained.