Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has had Matt at CGR to a triger job on your glock. If so how does it compare to the drop in kits from Vanek or Glockworx. Also how was the turn around time on Matt's work. Thanks

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I have the Glockworx tactical and am not very happy with it. I know it's apples to oranges but it is nowhere near the Springer job on my XD45. The reset is hard to find and it can be somewhat unpredictable. I shoot it marginally better than the factory trigger. Not too impressed.

·
Registered
559 Posts
And, on the other hand, I've read others who rave over Glockworx, Vanek, Glock Racing (CGR), Novak, and others. I recommend you do more reading and research. Others are sure to comment. Charlie Vanek will most likely be at the top of the list.

·
NRA Life Member
5,383 Posts
I did a TriggerKit.com with a Lone Wolf 3.5Lb connector and I am quite happy with it. So is the guy who felt my trigger and asked me to install one for him.

Matter of fact, I think he still owes me lunch!

That trigger is under $100 and it's definitly DIY...

HTH

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
+1 on the triggerkit.com trigger with LWD 3.5 connector, Cost for all about 75.00 compared to 125.00 from Glockworx

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
I've felt one of Vaneks triggers and one of Matts triggers and IMHO Matts is by far the best.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Stock is safe.

I did forget to mention the Triggerkit.com in my post above. My apologies to Ralph who makes a nice drop in kit. The only problem I had was an occasional failure to reset the trigger. Otherwise, a very smooth and light competition trigger... not for carry.

I think most of the available drop in kits use the LWD connector.

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
Never leaving your house is safe too...

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
LoL Thats true..I live in Ca. so you know theres a ton of aliens here.

·
NRA Life Member
5,383 Posts
Southwest is in the midst of an Alien Occupation...

Time to buy an AK47!

HTH

·
USMC Retired
476 Posts
I like my Glockworx, but I occasionally have a fail-to-reset. Other family members have had similar experiences. Frustrating during a competition.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I have the triggerkit.com in my G35 and I can tell you it feels nice and for 60.00 bucks you can't go wrong, I also have a Glockworx trigger and I like the triggerkit much better and it cost less

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all your input. I personally shoot with Ralph from trigerkit and can tell you theres a reason theres a GM in front of his name. He is an incredible shooter. AS well as one of the nicer guys you will meet.

·
Registered
192 Posts
So, I guess an additional question to the triggerkit.com people. How hard was it to install? Did you do it your self and have you put your stock trigger back?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Simple drop in procedure, You can always go back to stock setup....

·
Registered
559 Posts
You install the parts just as would install your own stock parts.

In other words, if you can disassemble and reassemble your glock, you can install any of the the available drop-in trigger kits.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts