Vandalizing of political signs?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Glock-O-Rican, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

It is happening even in age restricted communities. Yesterday I coming home from the commissary, on the cornor is a Big Trump Pence Sign. Some Nuckelheads with magic marker has put the "F" Word real Lear on top of the sign.

The left seem to be very classless. Maybe I am old school,not I am not a prude.

But this BIG F, to me is classless.

2. naughtymoose

naughtymoose

On the days I choose to fly the Trump flag, I leave the front door open and hope someone will drop by to have coffee to discuss it.

3. buddyd157

buddyd157

people ought to "respect" another person's political views, rather than be childish and colorize the posters with cuss words, or moustaches on the faces, or stealing them or knocking them down.

seems like politics is a dirty business for both the candidates and the supporters.

4. Scott1970

Scott1970

I woman flagged me down after her BLM sign was taken from her yard. Yeah, let me get right on that.

5. B C

B C

I wanted to destroy a neighbors BLM yard sign, but then I remembered I'm not a leftist POS that can't handled someone else having an opinion different than mine.

6. Hilux1911

Hilux1911

I’d love to deface the few BLM and Biden signs I’ve seen but have higher morals and respect for private property. THE LEFT DOES NOT as I’ve seen a couple Trump signs vandalized

Mugsie1, Orive 8 and B C like this.
  7. B C

B C

One funny thing I did hear about someone doing in either Seattle or Portland, a Trump supporter put Trump bumper stickers on BLM protesters cars, which were later vandalized by other BLM protesters.

8. rangerhgm

rangerhgm NRA Member

In our neighborhood and surrounding ones, Trump signs have been vandalized, or stolen. Biden signs have not been touched.....definitely shows which side is totally classless.

9. B C

B C

A house I drive by every day has a Trump sign and a flag. The sign was a blue Trump one and the owner had to tape it up and to the sticks after some ******* vandalized it. Then one day a white Trump sign was up. Earlier I noticed it was gone, so someone must have taken it.

10. Emily W Trott

Emily W Trott "Gary" is now a part of my past

Yes they should respect the views of others, and the others themselves. Everybody seems to have some sort of name they like to use like "Demoncrats" or "Rethuglicans". It is really sad because those on both sides of the fence really do have a lot of things in common, and are missing out on making a new friend just because of some politics slop.

I got actively involved in politics in the summer of 2007. I had never seen so much pettiness and childishness as I did during the eight years I remained active. That is the downside of my involvement. The upside is that I met a lot of nice people from both parties, including my best friend of going on thirteen years. :)

buddyd157, B C and ThatGuyYouKnow like this.
  11. Geeorge

Geeorge Sarcasm Inc.

Last election I lost 3 trump signs and my mom lost six to her good neighbors where she has lived since 1964 in a still up scale neighborhood.

I ran a steel cable to my tree from the sign and watered the ground before putting it in and pushing the little metal poles in all the way to the ground right up to the sign. Taped the botton of the sign on with clear packing tap and wiped the whole mess down with poison ivy, for some reason I am immune to it. No takers so far. I do have a big patch of the yellow orange poison ivy located to pick tomorrow incase I need more

ejs54 and B C like this.
  12. Tuner Sandwich

Tuner Sandwich

I find it interesting to note, which side is pushing censorship through vandalism and intimidation.

sas-G19, cbetts1 and MCCM like this.
  13. Paul53

Paul53 You local friendly Skynet dealer

Glock-o-Rican; The purpose of signs is to draw attention. How many other Biden-Pence signs did you pass on the way home? Most people wouldn't pay much attention. But the sign that was defaced caught your attention and you remember it. It's purposed fulfilled.

Locally a women on a bicycle has been putting feces on Trump signs, and here we go again.

14. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

If I was more agile I'd be out with red spray paint to put the universal "NO" red circle and slash on all demoncrap signs.

15. B C

B C