Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
you savvy?
23,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the current value of a stainless kimber gold match II in very good shape thats been fired less than 1,000 times?

anyone know whats a fair price?

thanks.

·
JAFO
14,305 Posts
$1100-1200 would be my guess.

·
you savvy?
23,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply....

im looking at selling mine soon but will be asking a little less than that. i want to move it to fund another gun gun but didnt want to give it away so to speak.

thanks again.

·
INFRINGED
42,213 Posts
I paid 1250.00 for my new. I am not sure what they cost new today, but I would say a used one in great shape might be worth 900-1000.

·
JAFO
14,305 Posts
If I'm not mistaken they go for $1500-1600 new.

·
Banned
18,888 Posts
Jeff, I'd say about $1300-$1350.

The Gold Combat is the real expensive one.
True. My gun store has a Stainless Gold Match NIB, for a little under $1400. I have the new bull barreled Stainless Gold Combat still on backorder for $1700.

·
JAFO
14,305 Posts
Jeff, I'd say about $1300-$1350.

The Gold Combat is the real expensive one.

Oh ok I thought they were built to the same standard just with different sights. So is the Gold Combat and the Super Match close in price/quality.

·
Registered
127,186 Posts
Oh ok I thought they were built to the same standard just with different sights. So is the Gold Combat and the Super Match close in price/quality.
Yes, the Gold Combat has just about the same standard of quality as the Super Match and also comes with night sights and/or a rail.

The Super Match has the extra hand fitting for the accuracy guarantee and is Kimber's finest 1911. However, it just has target sights.

The Gold Combat with the rail is the most expensive, due to the night sights and rail.

·
you savvy?
23,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
actually its a "regular" Gold Match with a few upgrades. bought about 12 years ago and carried on duty, its still in very good shape though.....and doesnt have that series 2 firing pin thingy...

i will be grudgingly putting in the for sale section shortly with photos.

thanks for the in put guys.

·
Registered
127,186 Posts
actually its a "regular" Gold Match with a few upgrades. bought about 12 years ago and carried on duty, its still in very good shape though.....and doesnt have that series 2 firing pin thingy...

i will be grudgingly putting in the for sale section shortly with photos.

thanks for the in put guys.
Looking forward to the pics. :)

·
you savvy?
23,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
well its up for grabs.....unless, is there an easy and "cheap" way to convert it to a 10mm?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts