Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what they’re worth since prices seem to be all over the place. Gun has been carried for a while but shot very little. Thinking of possibly selling but would like to get an idea where to start.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I've got a V3 and was offered $400 trade in.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
It’s a plus ($) being a LEM, and a minus being a .40 S&W.

Don’t shoot the messenger, I love the .40 but sadly that‘s the market view of that caliber
today when walking into your average LGS!

awdxrc above is right, if I saw it in a case for $500 I’d jump on it but I think it’s easily worth $600. It is an HK, that intrigue alone may fetch a few more bucks, especially in today’s market!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It’s a plus ($) being a LEM, and a minus being a .40 S&W.

Don’t shoot the messenger, I love the .40 but sadly that‘s the market view of that caliber
today when walking into your average LGS!

awdxrc above is right, if I saw it in a case for $500 I’d jump on it but I think it’s easily worth $600. It is an HK, that intrigue alone may fetch a few more bucks, especially in today’s market!
Thanks, agree that being a .40 doesn’t help, if it were a 9mm I wouldn’t be thinking about selling. Only plus side is I have a bunch of .40 ammo.

Reactions: Glock 17L

·
Registered
386 Posts
Not sure what they’re worth since prices seem to be all over the place. Gun has been carried for a while but shot very little. Thinking of possibly selling but would like to get an idea where to start.
Are you thinking about picking up another pistol? While I don’t have a 2000, I have the 2000sk in 40 v3 and it’s a great pistol. There are still lots of people who would want that pistol but my suggestion would be to advertise on HK Pro or here. Lots of folks look here at pistols and you would get more than trading it in at a gun shop. You might as well make the money than the gunshop. I think you could easily get 600.00 for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
386 Posts
Are you thinking about picking up another pistol? While I don’t have a 2000, I have the 2000sk in 40 v3 and it’s a great pistol. There are still lots of people who would want that pistol but my suggestion would be to advertise on HK Pro or here. Lots of folks look here at pistols and you would get more than trading it in at a gun shop. You might as well make the money than the gunshop. I think you could easily get 600.00 for it.

I would probably keep it. Great pistol and you have ammo for it!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Crap, sorry I read that wrong. I thought we were talking about 2000 not an sk.

·
Registered
GLOCK® 19X
4,144 Posts
Looks like everyone so far said the price 👇
Here's what I paid on Tuesday afternoon
It's a V3 & 40 S&W
Output device Peripheral Office supplies Gadget Office equipment

1 - 10 of 10 Posts