Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to see Valley of fire whilst I was in Vegas. It is a BEAUTIFUL place for sure:faint:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
RIP 08/95~09/09
2,636 Posts
I knew you were going to post a picture looking up my butt and then one with the butt sniffing goat petroglyph.:rofl:

Sure is a purdy place but you gotta stay away from those snakes, you crazy mo fo. :shocked:

·
RIP 08/95~09/09
2,636 Posts
BTW, folks....those Indian petroglyphs are over 4,000 years old.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I knew you were going to post a picture looking up my butt and then one with the butt sniffing goat petroglyph.:rofl:

Sure is a purdy place but you gotta stay away from those snakes, you crazy mo fo. :shocked:
I had ta do it Kurt:rofl::rofl:

·
Yeah, so what?
4,698 Posts
Damn. That's depressing. Even the Indians had problems with gangs tagging stuff back then.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn. That's depressing. Even the Indians had problems with gangs tagging stuff back then.
They did, didn't they:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
12,650 Posts
I grew up about half an hour from there. Pretty cool formations.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Southern Lady
14,751 Posts
You just can't compare the scenary in that area to anything in the east!

I just LOVE it out there!

Beautiful pictures, Okie!

:thumbsup:

:hugs: :kiss:

:wavey:

·
Banned
13,711 Posts
AWESOME pictures! I once lived in Vegas and wish I went there to visit. I think the Indians own a bunch of land out there? And you can even buy fireworks from them.

Good times.:cool:

·
Registered
12,650 Posts
AWESOME pictures! I once lived in Vegas and wish I went there to visit. I think the Indians own a bunch of land out there? And you can even buy fireworks from them.

Good times.:cool:
Yeah, they have a store at the Valley of Fire exit. Lots of stuff go boom.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tbhracing
The Moapa Band Paiute reservation is adjacent to the Valley of Fire. You can buy fireworks and they also have a place out back where you can light off the fireworks usually stuff you can't buy in Vegas.

Okie
Nice pictures. Probably too late now but you should have stopped at the Moapa Ace Hardware Store, neat little place that sells guns, all kinds of guns. You can get paint and drywall along with ammo and a Bushmaster all in one place.:cool:

Reno250
You from Moapa, Glendale?:wavey:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tbhracing
The Moapa Band Paiute reservation is adjacent to the Valley of Fire. You can buy fireworks and they also have a place out back where you can light off the fireworks usually stuff you can't buy in Vegas.

Okie
Nice pictures. Probably too late now but you should have stopped at the Moapa Ace Hardware Store, neat little place that sells guns, all kinds of guns. You can get paint and drywall along with ammo and a Bushmaster all in one place.:cool:

Reno250
You from Moapa, Glendale?:wavey:
That's kool as everything my friend:cool::supergrin:

·
Da Da
7,198 Posts
If you can go right at sunset, you maybe rewarded with this view.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts