close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

using the can in the field?

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by KD5MSY, Oct 11, 2004.

1. KD5MSY

KD5MSY

Ok, Needless to say that I'm new to hunting. I have read alot of threads in this forum. And some of the people here talk about eating at truck stops be fore going in the field, or drinking coffee on the way. Now what do ya'll do when your back teeth start to float. Or heaven forbid you feal like your about to blow an "O" ring, lol. I keep reading how people get to their stand before the sun comes up and stayng till noon, or sometimes later. Do ya'll just hold it, or what? And what about lunch? Starve or like some people say to bring snacks? I hope to go out this year with a buddy of mine and don't want to blow this hunt like last time, I had hayfeaver, and would like to at least "see" a deer. Any help would be great.
    Thanks,
    Robert

2. f1b32oPTic

f1b32oPTic R4d104c71v3

i try not to eat too much or drink too much before getting into my stand..last season i was averaging 5 hours at a time in it..i pissed into an empty bottle only once last season but always waited to get back into the cabin for no.2

3. jlw_84

jlw_84 General Glocker

do what you gotta do

4. DWavs

DWavs Moderator Moderator

I take an empty gatorade bottle in case the need arises.

5. JDP

JDP

I don't usually have any problems with this but my cousin always takes numerous tablets of Imodium before he leaves. just try not to eat or drink too much and go before you leave.

6. Lumpy_3

Lumpy_3

Piss when/where ever you want. Deer cant distinguish between there pee and ours. (ok somone will dissagree) NEVER! crap anywhere neer your spot, EVER! That sent will travel everywhere in no time and that spot will be shot for the season, IMHO. They say its because we eat meat. I dunno, I do know that if you carp out in your area, you can sleep all you want because the deer arnt going to come by. I am sure there are exceptions to the rule, but in general this is what I have found to be the case.