Used Noveske N4

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by bigmoney890, Apr 10, 2012.

1. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Im not, im steering back towards my build. As soon as one of my local gun stores get a lower in

2. Airhasz

Airhasz

That is the big problem with a build...waiting, chasing parts down, etc. Plus shipping on all the different parts...since you probably have to use many different sources due to backorders has got to also add up to increase the price of a build. I like the build idea, but glad I found a rifle off the shelf I'm happy with or I too would be checking internet parts stock every hour around the clock and waiting for UPS truck everyday.

3. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

It is a problem. Thankfully PSA isnt on backorder on any of the parts I need/want. Although their disclaimer on their website says please allow 15 days or so for processing or something along those lines. Plus shipping time, that's around 3 weeks. A long time, but better than waiting for backordered parts i guess

4. Airhasz

Airhasz

You could have broken in the irons sights and be adjusting your new red dot by now...lol. I guess waiting for parts is cool if you can only afford to purchase a part a paycheck that way the wait wouldn't be such a hassle. Lots of Assault Rifles in all the sporting goods and local gun shops here in Michigan and lots going out the door every day also.

5. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

They cant keep them on the shelves down here, especially since a lot of soldiers are back in town. Jim's got a shipment of 8 oracles and 8 WASR ak's in on monday of last week. There are now zero oracle's and only 3 WASR's left. It's too hard to find anything even if you are on their call list. By the time they call you and you get there, whatever you have been waiting for is sold. It's like this all of over town!

6. Manimal

Manimal

7. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Thanks for the help maninal but The spike's lowers there are on order and no idea when they will be in stock, thanks though. DSGARMS.com has them for 94.95 right now in stock, i'm in the middle of placing the order. Just depends on the shipping weather or not I buy now or wait a few days so I can bank up some more money :rofl:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  8. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

9. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

THANK YOU! I am literally on that site every day checking if they have lowers in stock, and as of last night, they were out of stock. Im glad you posted that or else i would have spent an extra $30+ on the same lower! Thanks agian, will call my LGS as soon as I can in the morning to fax the ffl license to them!

10. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

Blasphemy.
    :steamed:

11. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

These guys at AIM are great to deal with. I ordered some magpul goodies in foliage green from them. Turns out the rail covers were boxed wrong, OD Green. He emailed me and let me know, asked if I wanted the covers anyway, or a refund. I jokingly asked what price he'd give me on a MOE stock in OD Green.

$39 :supergrin:

I was a happy camper!

12. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Yes, I was in too much of a hurry today to find out all the details about the gun today. I ASSumed the gun was a full Noveske, and DPMS certainly never crossed my mind. So when I called back up there to find out more about the gun and i was told it was a DPMS upper, the guy literally laughed when I said "are you serious?!" That's what I get for assuming and not taking the time to fully check something out!

13. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

That's what I like to hear! Good quality customer service will keep people coming back. I just wish my LGS would follow some practical manners like that!

14. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

:thumbsup:

Ya, it makes a big difference. My favorite sites to deal with for all gun stuff in general...

SGammo.com (the BEST bulk ammo prices, period)
    Bravo Co (just plain awesome)
    AIM (CS is top-notch)
    DSG Arms (Killer deals, and lightning quick shipping)
    Midway (they poke you on shipping, but their inventory is EPIC)

15. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Thanks for some good sites, I'm bookmarking them right now!

16. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Just got my money back for the "Noveske" less a $35 restock fee...

17. cyphertext

cyphertext

You had to pay a restock fee for a firearm that never left their stock? :wow:

18. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

That's nothing compared to the shenanigans that shop has pulled in the past.

Sent from the USS Sulaco, while nuking the site from orbit.

19. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

I would have argued but the guy was being rude, so i'll just mark that as a store never to return to. He even said hastily "man, i could have sold this to a guy earlier. Some guy asked a bout the 'noveske' and i had to tell him someone bought it." I just smiled. If the gun was advertised properly he could have made that sale to the other gentlemen today.

20. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

Sounds typical. I assume its not the Fayetteville location, though, so was this the Southern Pines store?

Sent from the USS Sulaco, while nuking the site from orbit.