Glock Talk banner

Used glock sale at GT's

2154 Views 19 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  TK-421
https://www.gtdist.com/used_glock_big_bore/

Just passing this on. If you ever wanted a glock 21 now would be a good time. If I didn't already have a G21 I might be tempted. These are police trade ins, but I handled a couple and they are in really good condition. G21 gen 3 for $340 and for GAP fans G39 for $270.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
5,925 Posts
$269 for a Glock? Wow. Sure, it is .45GAP (which I really don't want at all...), but at that price it is tempting just to have as a conversation piece ("remember when Glock introduced their own signature round?"). Too many other priorities looming to dive in, but that is tempting!

· Registered
2,177 Posts
I wonder what agencies traded-in the guns, and what weapons they received in exchange. Was it a Glock-for-Glock swap? Or, something else? If anyone knows, please post!

· Registered
1,853 Posts
The Glock 39's are almost perfect. The G37's and 21's all have various wear. All the GAPs came from various state and local departments in GA. Some of the 39's are marked GA Commercial Vehicle Enforcement.

· Registered
4,475 Posts
How many mags are included with the 39? I sent them an email but they must be closed for the long weekend.

· Registered
460 Posts
I shot a deputy sheriff's G39 at our range the other day. It had the Pearce bases giving it a capacity of 7+1. I have to say it was very pleasant to shoot with recoil about the same as a .40 cal. It was also very accurate.

My concern would be ammo availability for the gun, as I've never come across the round stocked at any of our local sporting goods stores such as Dicks or at Walmart. All that being said, I think I like the feel of the gun better than my G36 although the slide did seem a little wider than necessary (almost G21/30 wide).

· Registered
460 Posts
Who makes holsters (leather and/or kydex and both owb and iwb models) for the G39? This would be a gun worth considering/ordering ammo on line for.

The slide felt a little wider than it needed to be, sorta like the whole 21/30 vs the 36/30S slides.

The Pearce PG-39 mag base plates are mandatory. The G39 I shot was very impressive/accurate. I believe it was loaded with factory re-manufactured LAX ammo reloads.

809 Posts
Who makes holsters (leather and/or kydex and both owb and iwb models) for the G39? This would be a gun worth considering/ordering ammo on line for.

The slide felt a little wider than it needed to be, sorta like the whole 21/30 vs the 36/30S slides.

The Pearce PG-39 mag base plates are mandatory. The G39 I shot was very impressive/accurate. I believe it was loaded with factory re-manufactured LAX ammo reloads.
I have a Glock 39 that I carry in an El Paso Saddlery "Summer Cruiser" Holster made for a Glock 26. The holster was a little tight because the slide on a 39 is a little wider. I got the holster wet with warm water then put the pistol in a ziplock bag and inserted it into the holster. Let it dry and now it fits like a glove.

I bought the 39 off of GunBroker awhile back on a whim because the price was right. It is not something I carry everyday but is a nice little pistol that is very pleasant to shoot. I haven't tried to buy ammo in any local stores but haven't had any trouble finding ammo online. The Glock 39 is a very nice pistol for $270.00.

· Registered
10,527 Posts
Spoke with them today, they're out of 21sf's, which is a shame, because after holding a 21 and a 21sf, I really want a 21sf.

ETA: At least they're out at their Austin store, I don't know if they have any in stock if you call them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.