close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Used Glock Pricing

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by cadillacdl, Jul 28, 2002.

1. cadillacdl

cadillacdl TOW Gunner

I went to a small gun show yesterday expecting to find discounted prices on new and used Glocks. Instead I found average retail prices for new Glocks of $490 and up. Used Glocks of good to very good condition were $425+ and factory refurbished were $450+. I only saw a couple under $400 and they were 2nd gen. looking very worn. The most I was offered for my G17 (Great shooter, 2nd gen, %90) was $325. Are these numbers average or offensive? What are some guidelines on pricing a used Glock?

Thanks
    CadillacDL

BTW If you're thinking of going to the gun show in Tulsa today, consider church or perhaps bowling as alternatives. Few vendors and $7 "cover charge".

2. switch625

switch625 S. S. Squirrel

i'm in tx and i've noticed the last year people want to give you nothing for something. yes it's irritating and offensive when they waste your time low balling you.

i'm always surprised at guys who won't come up $25 to a fair price. one dillhole offered me $300 for my third gen 23 in mint cond with 200rds fired! best thing to do is sell here on gt. i'm fortunate to be in dfw though, alot of gt'rs close by so i can do a face to face and save shipping and ffl fee's for me and the buyer.

down here NIB 19/23's go for $430-440 and NIB 21/30's go for $499. ofcourse somebody is always trying to sell for more but 2 or 3 dealers will have these prices.

3. Guest

Switchdack625, Those are some GOOOOD Glock prices, a wholesaler in Ill. has the new G19 fixed sights 430 and adj sites for 451. I am a ffl in Missouri and I can't buy new Glocks from the dist for the retail prices in Texas. Send me some gun dealers phone and addresses I want to buy a 2nd or 3rd gen for myself.