Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw a slightly used Glock 31 with box, two 10 rd "AWB" mags, mag loader etc for $450.00. It has no holster wear. It has aftermarket Mepro fixed night sights on it. Is this a decent price?

·
Armed & Safe
2,196 Posts
It depends on what GLOCKs go for in your neck of the woods.

Ten round mags should lower the price. Night sights, if relatively new, should raise the price.

I would probably offer $400, $425 if I had to have it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
What mags a gun comes with doesn't seem to affect gun-shop prices round these parts. Used glocks sell for $400 to $450 at the gunshops. Would seem about right around here. Just buy some hi-caps for it and you're golden.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Make sure you check the serial number against the "upgrade" list through Glock. It would be a shame for you to buy a wonderful 357Sig just to have to send it to GA for a month to get a new frame. If it's an E series thats had the "upgrade" it will have a 1 at the beginning of the serial number on the frame that's not on the barrel or slide.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make sure you check the serial number against the "upgrade" list through Glock. It would be a shame for you to buy a wonderful 357Sig just to have to send it to GA for a month to get a new frame. If it's an E series thats had the "upgrade" it will have a 1 at the beginning of the serial number on the frame that's not on the barrel or slide.
Please excuse my ignorance....what is the significance of this? Was there a recall or something? I don't really understand your post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts