close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Used Glock 17 or 19

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by ALLINKEDUP, Dec 17, 2002.

Tags:
  1. ALLINKEDUP

ALLINKEDUP

Where can I find the best prices on new or used/rebuilt Glocks? Around me I have two shops that carry rebuilt Glocks one charges 400.00 and the other has two for 375.00 each.

2. Delta

Delta ThExtremeMember

Those are not bad prices at all.

Bill

3. SoDFW Jason

SoDFW Jason Slow Hillbilly

You will have to look mighty hard to beat those prices. Jump on it!

4. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

For a Glock 17 or 19 rebuilt by...Glock I'm guessing so a refurbished one? Goodluck on finding cheaper than that even online. Even if you look in most places, its not very easy to come up with a well used Glock for under $400. Hehe, I got a LNIB Glock 19 about a week ago for $200. Guy needed cash pronto, told him thats all I had on me and I'd take his Glock for it. He was a weirdo anyways. He originally bought the 19 for carry and all this time he only has been packin a pocket size .22lr. So got me another 19. Hehe. Anyways, about the only way you're gonna find it cheaper is if you can find someone that is desperate for money or something and get the Glock that way and refinish and rebuild it youself. Goodluck. ;I

5. wayne5plus1

wayne5plus1 Marketing Guy

at gunshows here in texas..i have seen $399 refurb glocks w/hi cap mags...glocksterjames...u got a great deal...i sometimes run into money desperate people...and it kills me the deals they are willing to make...

6. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

Also would depend on where you live and stuff like that. I know I found a used G17 in a gun shop here for $350. No one has bought it yet so maybe if I keep savin I can go get it in a month or so. ;) Hehe. ;I