US Military casualties in the war in Afghanistan: Bush-630. Obama-1758. Trump-63.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by cbetts1, Oct 24, 2020.

1. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

The war in Afghanistan has been a monumental mistake by Bush, Obama and Trump. There has been zero reason to have any US troops there since we bombed the crap out of them and started the BS crap of nation building in a country of dirt bag drug pushing goat herders. No US leader gets a pass on this **** show.

The Machinist and Zero1911 like this.
  2. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

Only good for you terrorists in the ISIS caliphate and Benghazi.

The Machinist likes this.

3. Syclone0538

Syclone0538

I was not implying Trump isn't a good president. There's a lot about him that I don't like, but he's probably the best president in my lifetime so far. Not being unnecessary wars is pretty high on the list of things important to me from fed gov.

n2g and Zero1911 like this.
  4. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

You're not wrong.

The entire purpose of the Forever War On (Some) Terrorism is to make lots of money for the war industry and people like the Bushes, Cheneys, Bidens, etc.

That's why when we had the Taliban and Al Qaeda trapped and surrounded in the Afghan city of Kunduz, instead of annihilating them, TraitorBush allowed the Pakistani Air Force to fly thousands of Taliban and Al Qaeda fighters (maybe even including Bin Laden) to safety in Pakistan.

The goal was never to defeat the Taliban or Al Qaeda. The goal was never an American victory. That's why the Bush/Cheney regime allowed the Pakistani Air Force to fly the Taliban and Al Qaeda fighters to safety in the Kunduz Airlift, when we had them surrounded and could have wiped them out.

If a war is won quickly and ends, that means less profits for the war profiteers. Bush's so-called War On Terror was designed from the beginning to be an unwinnable, never-ending, decades-long Forever War, so the war profiteers can continue to rake in trillions of dollars for decades, while brave American troops are sent to the Middle East to die or be maimed. And it continued under corrupt Obama, since the neocons and neolibs have the same puppet-masters.

The goal was never to win the War On (Some) Terror. The goal from the very beginning was to create an eternal Forever War to funnel trillions of taxpayer dollars to the war profiteers.

And it worked, until Trump was elected.

That's why the neocon globalists like the Lincoln Project are so eager for a Biden win. They want a war with Iran, so the war profiteers can keep raking in trillions of dollars, while American kids are sent to die on the other side of the world in the Middle East Forever War.

The Machinist and Wayward Son like this.
  5. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

Interesting observations, where is proof in Black-n-White?????

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  6. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

Da? I’m picking up the Russian reference. Yes, everyone who opposes the psychosis of the left online is a Russian bot.

I completely agree. Iraq was a mistake. You know who else agrees? Trump.

Then why did he help to topple Ghadaffi and push hard to invade Syria?

So you think he’d get servicemen killed if he could put a hotel in Baghdad? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

You’re blinded by hatred to the point that you’re having difficulty making a coherent argument.

Trump criticized the military industrial complex in an open speech. Because too many generals want to “go to war to make money for contractors” which is exactly what liberals have been criticizing since 2001. But Orange Man Bad.

7. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

What "proof in black and white" are you looking for exactly?

Do you expect Bush and Cheney to go on national TV and say "Yes, we started the Forever War so we and our globalist owners could profit!"

The odds of that happening are approximately the same as the odds of the Clintons or Obamas admitting that they're corrupt.

Do you expect that you can just Google "Evidence that Bush and Cheney are globalist neocon war profiteers" and Google will helpfully serve up the evidence in 2 seconds?

That isn't how the real world works.

These people are careful to cover their tracks and conceal their treacherous behavior behind a thick curtain of misinformation. That's why the anti-Trump coup plotters like Comey have never been charged with anything. They know how to structure their activities to avoid getting caught red-handed.

There is no "proof in black and white" that Obama, Comey, Hillary and the others tried to do a coup against President Trump.

There is no "proof in black and white" that Biden profited from shady dealings with Communist China.

Still, there is evidence out there if you are willing to spend a few hours doing the research.

Unfortunately, these days a lot of people expect that they should be able to find everything with a 5 second Google search. That's not how it works.

If you do the research, you will find that what I said about Bush, Cheney, and the other neocon globalists is accurate.

8. Zero1911

Zero1911

How are those adoptions going Vlad?
    Remember, he wasn’t exonerated in the russian probe. The proceedings were halted because the AG said a sitting President is immune from all that. DJT and most of his children are going to prison when Chump’s current con is up. And, before all that his crime family will be bankrupt when the roosters come calling and not only can’t they cover the principle, they won’t be able to even put a dent in the vig. Tween now and then he will conduct foreign and domestic policy with one goal in mind. Get his family in the black by any means possible and regardless of how much of our sovereignty he barters.
    Have you worn your mask today? You do know that wearing your mask is a show of respect for me, correct? I wear my mask to keep a good many of my germs contained and to protect you.
    fwiw

9. Bradd D

Bradd D

Your derp is endless.

10. larry1096

larry1096

Missed the part where they didn't find any evidence, did we?

Your delusions are really troubling. Folks joke about TDS, but seeing it in full-blown mode is actually quite disturbing. I hope you're OK.

Larry

11. Bradd D

Bradd D

Does Zero1911 remind anyone else of a now banned person that used to be here? The diction is very similar.

12. jmorris

jmorris

The Soviets had a hard time because we were arming the people, that we later came to fight ourselves.

Operation Cyclone was the code name for the project.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  13. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

That is common knowledge, but we did not learn from adventure. My question what was accomplished in 19 years of fighting by USA, that was good for America.

We still have their drugs.

Defense industry profited.

Country is still like when Fred Flintsones was in Bedrock 100BC.

What was our return on dollars spent.

Money could have fixed American Intrastructure, like Interstates, Bridges, Highways, Parks, etc.

14. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

Jesus Christ......

larry1096 and Wayward Son like this.
  15. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

Carter should have never listened to Wilson and let the USSR have that pesthole.

16. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977 "Cynical Little me"

It does in forever war's. Who cares about the future of Afganistan as long as they are not a threat to America? I could care less if they want to grow poppies when compared to our kids getting killed in forever war's. In fact allowing them to profit off the crap is far more acceptable then getting into fights trying to prevent it.

All we want is for them not to allow the place to become a safe haven for terrorists and as long as they are playing ball over that then who cares what they do? And if they dont they know the Hell that will follow.

I think Afghans have a healthy respect for America's military capability and that of our allies. A smelly peace is far better then a smelly war and it was never our intention to make the place the next US state.

larry1096 likes this.
  17. Judge Bean

Judge Bean

Af
    Afghanistan already is a safe haven for terrorists. They've done well with Trump.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/24/afghanistan-who-controls-what/

18. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

I remember being completely against the Iraq war from the start, and being absolutely hammered on here for it. Every single person on this forum who was pro-war in Iraq was a Bush-loving d-bag to the core.

Funny how he's now considered a "globalist"....his supporters pretty quiet nowadays....

Don't blame me....I voted for Barr.