GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s ironic that the president who won the Nobel Peace Prize had 28 times more U.S. military casualties in Afghanistan under his watch than President Trump. But mainstream media won’t report on that. Thank you, Thomas Massie, for spreading the truth.

We’ve been involved in a war in Afghanistan for longer than some voters have been alive. The predicate for the war was questionable and our continued presence there is indefensible. But unlike his two predecessors, President Trump has been drawing back our troops and attempting to keep them from harm’s way in a fight that simply doesn’t concern American interests. Nevertheless, the war hawks continue to beat their drums.

As Congressman Thomas Massie pointed out on Twitter this week, the effects of President Trump’s stance on having our military involved in Afghanistan and throughout the Middle East has had tangible results. Casualties are down dramatically.
Military deaths.png

https://noqreport.com/2020/10/24/us...-in-afghanistan-bush-630-obama-1758-trump-63/

·
Registered
177 Posts
Dubya’s handlers were all about pilfering our treasury and nothing about winning a war. President Obama brought the fight to those who would aid and abet Al Qaeda and BO got UBL. Comrade Bone Spurs hasn’t yet figured out how to enrich his family with the Afghanistan War so as with all his foreign and domestic policy, Chump is never adjacent to a thing he can’t steal from.
carry on

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dubya’s handlers were all about pilfering our treasury and nothing about winning a war. President Obama brought the fight to those who would aid and abet Al Qaeda and BO got UBL. Comrade Bone Spurs hasn’t yet figured out how to enrich his family with the Afghanistan War so as with all his foreign and domestic policy, Chump is never adjacent to a thing he can’t steal from.
carry on
Incorrect, Obama, the worst president of the USA actually armed, trained and supplied known Al Qaeda members to do his & Hillary's dirty work. Some of these groups later turned into what is now known as ISIS. Obama actually had US Special Forces training people to help fight in the ''revolution'' against Syria. Even the SF members complained because all these tranees eventally joined Al Qaeda/ISIS.

The work of Obama.
Syria
beforeaftersyriafeat.jpg
Libya
libya-before-and-after-1.jpg

·
Registered
177 Posts
Incorrect, Obama, the worst president of the USA actually armed, trained and supplied known Al Qaeda members to do his & Hillary's dirty work. Some of these groups later turned into what is now known as ISIS. Obama actually had US Special Forces training people to help fight in the ''revolution'' against Syria. Even the SF members complained because all these tranees eventally joined Al Qaeda/ISIS.

The work of Obama.
Syria
View attachment 854696 Libya
View attachment 854698
Um. Er.
Syria and Libya in shambles is a good thing.
Not bad foresight for a “Muslim”, eh? Wreaking havoc on Muslims and all.

·
National Capitalist
7,862 Posts
carry on
So the left is anti-war only when it’s a Republican in office. And then when Trump avoids starting another endless war and keeps US casualties to a much lower figure, it’s only because he hasn’t figured out how to make money from it.

You people. Are. Cartoonish.

·
Registered
177 Posts
So the left is anti-war only when it’s a Republican in office. And then when Trump avoids starting another endless war and keeps US casualties to a much lower figure, it’s only because he hasn’t figured out how to make money from it.

You people. Are. Cartoonish.
Reading is Fundamental Roman. Da?
I’ll break it down for the greys though.
Never should have been anywhere except a small section of Afghanistan in response to 9/11.
Obama only took three years to remedy the neo CON disaster he inherited.
Comrade Bone Spurs, being a liberal yankee, obviously doesn’t want any troops anywhere they are not needed but he’d absolutely be game to use my sons as cannon fodder if he could find a way to personally profit from it. But, being that Small Hands has been shut out of that community (as well as the traditional banking community), Punchy chooses to lash out at the contractors and Generals who refuse to pick Little Tantrum Boy for any team on the sandlot.
Trackin y’all?
carry on

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Never should have been anywhere except a small section of Afghanistan in response to 9/11.
Comrade Bone Spurs, being a liberal yankee, obviously doesn’t want any troops anywhere they are not needed but he’d absolutely be game to use my sons as cannon fodder if he could find a way to personally profit from it. But, being that Small Hands has been shut out of that community (as well as the traditional banking community), Punchy chooses to lash out at the contractors and Generals who refuse to pick Little Tantrum Boy for any team on the sandlot.
Trackin y’all?
carry on
Screen-Shot-2018-10-19-at-12.26.04-PM.png

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I am not sure if we accomplished anything in Afganistan, we should have studied the Russian experence there. Thank said he'll no, not worth anything.

All Russian got for their effort was filling body bags with you Russian youth.

Correct me if oi am wrong.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Trackin y’all?
carry on
So you can call names and claim that all the bad things in your head are things President Trump would do, if he could figure out how to.

Got any other tricks?

Larry

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
You’re comparing apples and oranges. I served three tours in Afghanistan so I’m confident in saying this thread just made me dumber.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
A more interesting statistic would be total military deaths.

Still, not having a warmonger for a president is the best thing about Trump.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
carry on
Lol. Sure he did:animlol:

https://newspunch.com/evidence-shows-osama-bin-laden-actually-died-in-2001/

Reactions: Zero1911
1 - 20 of 38 Posts