GlockTalk Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 1072 Posts

·
Registered
8,269 Posts
Though I'm wearing my Apple Watch a ton these days, I came across this sweet German GMT with a sandblasted stainless case, wide-open face, internal bezel, 12.5mm thickness and dual crowns, all of which pretty make it my Kryptonite.

I may or may not have ordered it today. :)

Obviously, not my pic.

I have a Laco. Go for it. The only gripe I have is that the hour hand is too long.

·
NRA member
822 Posts
I had a Breitling. I sold it to HerrGlock over a decade ago. I'm glad it went to him. I think he really appreciated it.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Though I'm wearing my Apple Watch a ton these days, I came across this sweet German GMT with a sandblasted stainless case, wide-open face, internal bezel, 12.5mm thickness and dual crowns, all of which pretty make it my Kryptonite.

I may or may not have ordered it today. :)

Obviously, not my pic.

Where’d you find the Laco? It been on and off my list quite a bit over the years. Mostly because I counldnt find one when in the mood for it. That is beautiful, in a utilitarian sort of way! Works right into my GMT addiction...I’m back in the mood... lol

Reactions: Deanster

·
Cheese?
9,745 Posts
Where’d you find the Laco? It been on and off my list quite a bit over the years. Mostly because I counldnt find one when in the mood for it. That is beautiful, in a utilitarian sort of way! Works right into my GMT addiction...I’m back in the mood... lol
I found it originally in a roundup of GMT watches on one or another of the watch websites, but I bought it direct from their US website... should be arriving mid-week.

https://www.laco-watches.com/en/watches/pilot-watches-special-models/frankfurt-gmt-schwarz

·
Process Engineer
4,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,026

·
Daca is caca
3,540 Posts
Id be happy with a thousand $ tag
Maybe some day
Screenshot_20201025-163809_Gallery.jpg

·
Cheese?
9,745 Posts
I really like them I have never heard of them. They are also German and look a lot like Sinn. I wonder if they are linked in anyway?
View attachment 855744
Yeah, I have a Sinn UX I adore, and there are for sure some similar design elements.

As far as I know, they're totally separate companies, but I'm not deeply familiar with either.

Reactions: 01coltcolt

·
Patrol Corporal
963 Posts
Well, I hate to show you guys up but,
12442D89-96BF-481F-9387-7374057B46A0.jpeg

·
Patrol Corporal
963 Posts
It sure is easier said than done...
“It snows on the trees. It snows on the sand. It snows all day, for $60 a gram,”

Reactions: Joshhtn

·
Registered
153 Posts
I had this watch it was one my wife gave me just because it was a guys watch she had before retiring from the jewelry business. But, my little sweetheart can have a bit of a temper and one day during an argument the wrist watch was sitting on top of the dresser when she grabbed it and hurled it to the floor to make a point... I’ve since learned my lesson.
7E3D3FBA-CCA4-406C-BD95-7C5D3C3D2CEC.jpeg

·
Registered
8,269 Posts
I had this watch it was one my wife gave me just because it was a guys watch she had before retiring from the jewelry business. But, my little sweetheart can have a bit of a temper and one day during an argument the wrist watch was sitting on top of the dresser when she grabbed it and hurled it to the floor to make a point... I’ve since learned my lesson.
View attachment 856106
This proves that there are times when it would be okay to hit a woman.

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,544 Posts

1021 - 1040 of 1072 Posts