GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1072 Posts

·
Process Engineer
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We did this here some years ago and it was a fun Thread.

I was out shooting with a couple of my friends the other day. All of us are gun nuts. We where discussing our other hobbies, and watches came up. Everyone of us had a appreciation for a finely crafted wrist watch. I think some folks just appreciate fine, mechanical machines. Its sad cause the digital age is killing the watch.

I collect both guns and watches and love to see both so I'll get this party started.

image.jpeg

·
Process Engineer
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MaxxAction, wow, that's really nice! I want a black watch. Especially that's black SS beautiful.

·
Sneet
15,530 Posts
IMG_0499.JPG

This was my holy grail of watches. I've always wanted one, and finally found this 3 or so years ago on Ebay. What I paid for it, was what they were going for new in 1994. Others of the same vintage were going for alot more. I like watches and have a few others. My other favorite is my Lolex, I picked up in HK 15 years ago. Still works! It doesn't get much use, as it's pretty dressy, and I don't do dressy things very often. ;)

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
I must not be a very good "gun guy"..............only recently acquired a Luminox and a G-shock.

·
Simple Member
7,446 Posts
Reactions: 01coltcolt

·
Problem Solved!
2,659 Posts
I would like to be able to wear a nice watch but I tend to destroy them. I have a Citizen TI echo drive skyhawk, 2 months in I broke the crystal and scratched it to hell. But I do like nice watches.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
We did this here some years ago and it was a fun Thread.

I was out shooting with a couple of my friends the other day. All of us are gun nuts. We where discussing our other hobbies, and watches came up. Everyone of us had a appreciation for a finely crafted wrist watch. I think some folks just appreciate fine, mechanical machines. Its sad cause the digital age is killing the watch.

I collect both guns and watches and love to see both so I'll get this party started.
Not into watches, much more interested in what holster is that? Also, nice Stryker.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Citizen Promaster Sky PMV65-2271 Eco-Drive Solar Atomic Perfex Multi 3000 Watch. It's all titanium except the case back, which is stainless steel. This model has never been sold in the USA by licensed Citizen re sellers. I have no idea why.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,730 Posts
I like to rock a Swatch...

Reactions: helidude350

·
Registered
13,256 Posts
My Rolex is broke, band broke in a link. Cost is just over 1000$ to replace band. I want to see about trade in value of it and a Lady Oyster but no one was there to give me a price. I'll be in the area Thursday and will try again. They had a Sea Dweller I liked plus the Air King I've always liked.

1 - 20 of 1072 Posts