Glock Talk banner

US Army Question

2489 Views 53 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Detectorist
Hi Everyone,
I’m looking for some info about the US Army. Does anyone know if there is a West Point Military Academy that teaches 5 year olds/Kindergarten kids?? And houses them during the school year?? Thanks so much for any help!!!!
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

· Registered
3,312 Posts
I cannot even begin to understand the reasoning behind this question. All the OP had to do was Google "West Point" or "United States Military Academy" and she (if it is a "she") would have her answer.

I'm a product of a military academy high school. It is unimaginable there would be such a thing for small children - and unimaginable that anyone would want one.

· Premium Member
4,006 Posts
I cannot even begin to understand the reasoning behind this question. All the OP had to do was Google "West Point" or "United States Military Academy" and she (if it is a "she") would have her answer.

I'm a product of a military academy high school. It is unimaginable there would be such a thing for small children - and unimaginable that anyone would want one.
I'm sure there are plenty of "boarding schools" around.

· Registered
160 Posts
Interesting first post topic.
[/QUOTE

I agree, There seems to be a lot of these 1st Post that are very odd. The funny thing is lots of members jump in but you never see the person that started the discussion ever comment again. I have see this a lot lately. Its almost like these are a setup! No organization of any kind houses 5 year olds during the school year. This is Bogus! Fake!

· Registered
3,942 Posts
It takes a special kind of stupid to join a "Glock" forum just to ask such a disrespectful question. Please go be a troll elsewhere.

Reactions: Bruce007

· NRA Life Member
75,785 Posts

It seemed to me that somebody had probably told the OP that a 5 year old was going to a school called The West Point Military Academy and the OP was asking whether that was a possibility or an obvious lie.

Reactions: Spec62

· NRA Life Member
75,785 Posts
It takes a special kind of stupid to join a "Glock" forum just to ask such a disrespectful question. Please go be a troll elsewhere.
How is it disrespectful?

Reactions: Spec62 and Dies

· NRA Life Member
75,785 Posts
Especially trolls. It has to be -- why would anyone embarass themselves by admitting they suck at parenting?
Who admitted they suck at parenting?

· Banned
28,198 Posts
It seemed to me that somebody had probably told the OP that a 5 year old was going to a school called The West Point Military Academy and the OP was asking whether that was a possibility or an obvious lie.

That's not how I read it, that's for sure.

· NRA Life Member
75,785 Posts
That's not how I read it, that's for sure.
She didn't ask if there was a military school she could send a 5-year-old to. She asked if there was a specific school that taught 5-year-olds. I don't see another way to take it.

· Banned
28,198 Posts
She didn't ask if there was a military school she could send a 5-year-old to. She asked if there was a specific school that taught 5-year-olds. I don't see another way to take it.

Well, not really.

Hi Everyone,
I’m looking for some info about the US Army. Does anyone know if there is a West Point Military Academy that teaches 5 year olds/Kindergarten kids?? And houses them during the school year?? Thanks so much for any help!!!!
She asked for info about the US Army and specified West Point Military Academy.

To me that seems like she is asking if the US Army school commonly known as West Point takes 5 year olds....in the US Army Forum.

Reactions: rangerjd

· Registered
1,971 Posts
Tell you what Bren -- lets see what the OP has to say WHENEVER SHE COMES BACK about any / all responses, ok?

She started this thread and asked (really without saying so) how can she put her kids into a military training environment. Do you agree so far?

From the date / time the post was sent (only post by the way) she has not been back. Agree?

From the many times this has occured, a trolling event has happened. Agree?

Ball in your court.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.