Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I’m looking for some info about the US Army. Does anyone know if there is a West Point Military Academy that teaches 5 year olds/Kindergarten kids?? And houses them during the school year?? Thanks so much for any help!!!!

· Registered
2,789 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I’m looking for some info about the US Army. Does anyone know if there is a West Point Military Academy that teaches 5 year olds/Kindergarten kids?? And houses them during the school year?? Thanks so much for any help!!!!
I grew up near this one.

· NRA Life Member
75,785 Posts
Hi Everyone,
If it exists it has no connection to the U.S. Army. It would just be a private school like any "military school" below the college level. However, I seriously doubt there is a military school that starts younger than junior high school.

You want a military prep school. You have to be invited to West Point after you complete K-12.
You can call a kindergarten "West Point" if you want. That isn't even the name of the USMA.

· Registered
15,395 Posts
GOLDSHELL MINERS 2022
BITMAIN MINERS
INNOSILICON MINERS

STRONGU STU-U1++ (52TH/S) MINER 2022 IN STOCK PROFIT 24$ DAY

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations. A large order will be processed within 24 hours from the moment of payment and send to the client.

Can this process 1KT hematite for one Lak rupees?

· Registered
8,769 Posts
Hi Everyone,
There are numerous Military schools in the USA but I don't believe any take kids as young as 5. But I might be wrong.

· Banned
28,198 Posts
If it exists it has no connection to the U.S. Army. It would just be a private school like any "military school" below the college level. However, I seriously doubt there is a military school that starts younger than junior high school.

You can call a kindergarten "West Point" if you want. That isn't even the name of the USMA.

...not wrong.

· Registered
8,977 Posts
I’ve seen JDC’s take 6-7yo’s. Almost there!
Never thought of that. But maybe there is something really wrong with the 5 year old's in this case. Still that's very, very young to start a criminal career..... Sounds to me like Child Protective Services needs to get involved.

· Banned
27,646 Posts
Never thought of that. But maybe there is something really wrong with the 5 year old's in this case. Still that's very, very young to start a criminal career..... Sounds to me like Child Protective Services needs to get involved.
No….not CPS…they do a good job of ruining good parents and keeping children with dangerous parents…

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.