Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Of note, the notice states that "all pistols should be delivered without restrictions for re-export by the United States Government (USG)."

I wonder what foreign government my tax dollars are going to supply with new Glocks?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Of note, the notice states that "all pistols should be delivered without restrictions for re-export by the United States Government (USG)."

I wonder what foreign government my tax dollars are going to supply with new Glocks?
Talib an.

·
NRA Life Member
67,843 Posts

I believe we gave the Iraqis Glocks, but we gave the Afghans S&W Sigmas. I assume the Taliban will get these, as part of our foreign aid to them. They probably rejected the Sigmas.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Wonder why the Army wanted some generation 3s and 4s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Same reason they wanted some G26s (surprise)…they work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Well, since the Tolly Bon are the new "good guys" in Afghani Stan (i.e. the proxy warriors against Al Quaeda and ISIS-K) it makes sense the administration wants to continue arming and supporting them. They did previously mention they were considering monetary aid as well.

·
Registered
239 Posts
The military is not buying 15 million in new Glocks. The military is gifting 15 million in new Glocks to their new masters who demand better equipment than what they were left with.

Never thought I would see the day. Glad my service has already come and gone.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts