Urban - E.R.T. Slings

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by rhino465, Aug 26, 2007.

1. rhino465

rhino465

Does anyone know these guys:

http://www.urbanertslings.com

URBAN-E.R.T. SLINGS

A buddy of mine snagged one of their slings at the 1500 and likes it. Their web site says they're located in Plainfield (Indiana).

I'm thinking of contacting them to see if they can make one of their two-point/single-point hyrbid slings to fit my glorious physique.

2. Gungho_1989

Gungho_1989 Guest

Drop him a line rhino I am sure he would do his best to help you out. We've worked with him and sold his product for close to a year now I think.

3. cougar_guy04

cougar_guy04 Guest

I saw these up at the 1500 too. I was going to order a similar one from Rocky Mountain Tactical, but I may just pick one up at the next 1500.

4. jsx1043

jsx1043

Absolutely top-notch products and service. Guy who runs the company is an active Plainfield PD officer and a heck of a good guy.

5. Gungho_1989

Gungho_1989 Guest

Rhino My guess is that the standard sling will fit you.
    I am not a small guy myself and I get into them rather well with room to spare.
    Give me a call I have plenty in stock and we are in Indy.

6. Robocop

Robocop

I have 2 of them. One on my patrol rifle and one on my patrol shotgun. I have them configured as 2-point tactical slings. Matt is a good guy and I have zero complaints about the slings. I always prefer to spend my money on local business anyway.

7. rhino465

rhino465

I'm 5'10" and about 450 ... methinks my circumference is a wee bit in excess of yours! :hugs:

8. rhino465

rhino465

Well . . . I sent e-mail and Matt called me on the telephone within a few minutes of sending it. Now THAT is customer service. I wasn't planning to spend money on it tonight, but he impressed me by that, so I went ahead and placed an order.

I'm getting the 2-pt/single-point hybrid, foliage green, and a few extra adapters so I can use it on my shotgun too.

He's making it about six inches bigger than usual after having me wrap a tape measure around myself and telling him some numbers (I was 59 inches around my shoulder to sternum where I wear my current single point set-up).

He talks really, REALLY fast too ... I had trouble understanding him! :supergrin: